Complaint Review: Dr. Frederick Knoll

• Submitted: Sat, October 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2011

• Reported By: Dan 66 — north miami beach Florida USA
Dr. Frederick Knoll
951 North East 167th Street SUITE 208 North Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

Dr. Frederick Knoll Dr. Drederick Knoll - dentist Dr. Knoll and his assistant did a bad job on my teeth. They were supposed to install a crown and I had to come back more than 5 times because very time the size was wrong. i endd up going elsewhere North Miami Beach, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Internet can be the Wild West

*UPDATE Employee: Office Manager

I went to see Dr. Knoll and his assistant in North miami beach.  They did a terrible job and I had to come back for more than 5 fittings.  Everytime something else was wrong - and they were very appologetic - but non-the-less it was a terrible waste of time and lots of pain.  Eventually I had to resort to going to see a different dentist.  This was the worse experience I have ever had with a dentist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Frederick-Knoll/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/Dr-Frederick-Knoll-Dr-Drederick-Knoll-dentist-Dr-Knoll-and-his-assistant-did-a-bad-jo-503771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Frederick Knoll

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Internet can be the Wild West

AUTHOR: Dr. Knoll - ()

I have read this report. I am Dr. Knoll. We were shocked when we read this report. We attempted to find the person in question but I did not have a single patient that fit the description of the supposed patient involved. When we contacted this website, they could offer nothing but a way to remove this report for a fee. What a way to make a living. Anyone can write a report that is completely fictitious, and can then, for a fee, offer to remove it. The person who wrote this report does not exist as a patient in this office.

Office Manager

AUTHOR: KarlaAumack - (United States of America)

I have been working for Dr. Knoll for 16 years and to date we have never had any negative feedback as Dan 66 has expressed! We are extremely aggrevated that this false accusation would be allowed to be posted on this website. After further investgating our records, we do not have a patient who needed such treatment as described in the complaint.  Therefore, we can say this complaint is completely false!