Complaint Review: Dr. George Commons

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By:Burlingame California
Dr. George Commons
1515 El Camino Real Petaluma, California U.S.A.

Dr. George Commons BEWARE!! Palo Alto California

*Consumer Comment: Google Dr. George Commons Butchered my Friend

*Consumer Comment: Commons Commits BATTERY

*General Comment: Dr. Commons

*Consumer Comment: See this other report on Dr. George Commons w/ pic

* : Heather E is a LIAR

* : Dr. Commons is A VICTIM of slander!

*Author of original report: Dr. George Commons

Dr. George Commons is a liar, and behaves in the most despicable manner. He and his lawyer lie to websites where I have posted the truth about what he has done, telling them that there is an injunction prohibiting me from posting those things. This causes the website to remove my posts, thereby preventing the public from seeing the truth about Commons. In fact, there is no injunction preventing me from posting those things - if there was, they could have filed a complaint against me, which they have not. They just resort to lies, hoping that the websites will be gullible and believe them. Kudos to Ripoff Report, who has assured me that they will not remove my posts.

Commons also has been on a campaign to smear me, as retaliation for my true posts about him. He, his wife, nurse and or friends have posted lies about me on the internet. They even posted on yelp under my business, saying I was a scam artist who ripped them off, when in fact they never did any business with me. When I called their bluff and asked them details of when they supposedly came to see me, and why they haven't filed a complaint with Paypal to get their money back, there was no response.

Commons and his staff have also lied to patients who have seen my posts about him, telling them that I am a "very disturbed woman". I can assure you that I am perfectly normal, just outraged that this doctor tries to portray himself as respectable, when he lies continuously, tries to destroy someone's life who is just posting the truth about him, and who has a habit of operating on parts that he is not authorized to touch. When will the Medical Board do something about this man?

Jenni
Burlingame, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-George-Commons/Petaluma-California-94306/Dr-George-Commons-BEWARE-Palo-Alto-California-474377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. George Commons

Google Dr. George Commons Butchered my Friend

AUTHOR: SS - (USA)

and you will see who the real Dr. Commons is and what he did to my friend, and here is the photo
for proof.  Her calves were perfect and he DID NOT HAVE CONSENT TO OPERATE ON THEM, but this
is what he did to her.  She has been to Mexico 7 times for artificial fillers to fix the holes, at a cost
of more than $13,000 just for her calves.  Now this filler has hardened and she has to come up with
about $20,000 to go to England to have a new artificial filler put in.   This monster Commons once he
saw what he did to her, could have had his insurance pay for his butchery.  But this criminal lied and
claimed he did nothing wrong.   For more than 10 years she has done nothing but work 7 days a week at 2 jobs to pay more than $200,000 to try to fix his shoddy surgery, and she isn't close to being whole again.  Any decent person should shun this guy personally and professionally.  What he did is the moral equivalent of a hit and run driver.

Commons Commits BATTERY

AUTHOR: SS - (USA)

It has nothing to do with whether or not there are no guarantees in plastic surgery.  Commons operates on the wrong parts,  which is a CRIME - battery.  He has done this to at least 3 people that
I know of.   He has a malpractice judgement against him for damaging a woman and working on parts
she didn't consent to.

#3 General Comment

Dr. Commons

AUTHOR: hcc - (United States of America)

I just found this report and I have to put in my two cents in SUPPORT of Dr. Commons.  He is a very caring man with a very good aesthetic sense and great surgical skills.    Before Dr. Commons, I had a horrible plastic surgery experience with ANOTHER surgeon (believe me, that guy was a nightmare).    Dr. Commons listened to my concerns and outlined a plan for things we could do --  not to fix what the other one had done, that's not possible -- but to regain balance in my appearance.

Over the years since then (that was 1988) I've seen Dr. Commons multiple times for multiple procedures.  He always is caring and always does his best.  He did a beautiful nose procedure on me (just enough taken away, not too much, with nice shaping and symmetry added).   He's done three face lifts on me over the last 20 years.

I saw another doctor for fat removal and grafting.  Dr. Commons had declined to do this because he felt the results are not worth it, and sure enough DR. COMMONS WAS RIGHT.   I hated the results.   I ended up with a depression in one cheek and basically looking like Mick Jagger.   Do you think for one moment that that doctor was going to admit that what he did was bad?   Not on your life.  None of them do.  It's in the nature of the medical profession, in this litigious world.   However, Dr. Commons did take responsibility for his one small flub out of many great procedures.   He made it right, gratis to me.

There are no guarantees with plastic surgery!  Especially liposuction for which thousands of internet pages exist, EVERY ONE OF THEM telling you that bumps, unevenness, depressions (and even death!) are possible.   Caveat emptor.

See this other report on Dr. George Commons w/ pic

AUTHOR: T3332 - (USA)

#5

Heather E is a LIAR

AUTHOR: Jenni - (U.S.A.)

What are you talking about?  I admit that Commons called my bluff?  I have done no such thing.  And the reason I can't talk about the case is that Commons was friends with the judge in the case, and his buddy ruled that I couldn't talk about it.  How convenient!

#6

Dr. Commons is A VICTIM of slander!

AUTHOR: Heather E. - (USA)

Please be aware this "Jenni" is the same person as "V." that filed complaints against Dr. Commons on 6/30/09 and 9/10/09.  She is creating multiple accounts to appear to be different people with different complaints, but the only complaints against Dr. Commons are from HER.  She didn't find her deep pocket and from her posts, admits that Dr. Commons "called her bluff" (talk about karma!), so legally now she can't discuss the details.  Isn't that convenient?

Dr. George Commons

AUTHOR: Jenni - (U.S.A.)

This doctor is in Palo Alto, CA, not Petaluma.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC