Complaint Review: Dr. George E. Joseph

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2005

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Dr. George E. Joseph
1220 Coit Rd #102 Plano, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 972-696-8000
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Dr. George E. Joseph mislead me into believing I had scar tissue on my eye, ripoff. Plano Texas

I went to Lasik Center for a preconsultation to determine if I was a candidate for Lasik Surgery. Dr. Joseph told me that I had scar tissue on my eye and should have it examined before having Lasik. I went to my opthamologist and he said my eyes were very healthy and I had no scar tissue.

Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2005 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-George-E-Joseph/Plano-Texas-75075/Dr-George-E-Joseph-mislead-me-into-believing-I-had-scar-tissue-on-my-eye-ripoff-Plano-149757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. George E. Joseph