• Report: #1119652

• Reported By: Claudia Garcia — Beverly Hills California
Dr. Ghavami
, California USA

Dr. Ghavami ruined my nose California

I went to Dr. Ghavami for a small problem with my nose that was bothering me. He talked me in to doing more than I asked for. I trusted him to be an expert. He removed too much of the bridge of my nose and made my nose crooked. I had to get a huge loan and I am still paying for it. I waited for the swelling to go down hoping it would get better. However with time, my nose was getting more crooked. To make matters worse, whenever I went for my follow up he was flirting with me, and made me feel uncomfortable. I saw Dr. Simoni, a rhinoplasty specialist in Beverly Hills. Dr. Simoni made some temporary improvements with some injections until I can afford a revision surgery. I now realize I should have gone to a nose specialist in the first place. I feel that Dr. Ghavami does not have enough experience in rhinoplasty that he claims to have. I recommend everyone to do their research before choosing your rhinoplasty surgeon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Ghavami/California/Dr-Ghavami-ruined-my-nose-California-1119652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Ghavami