Complaint Review: Dr. Gregory Mavian / Ortho Neuro

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — somewhere Ohio
Dr. Gregory Mavian / Ortho Neuro
1313 Olentangy River Rd. Columbus, Ohio USA

Dr. Gregory Mavian / Ortho Neuro Unwarranted "Touching" by doctor, yet NO ONE would believe me, even with an adult child as a witness. Columbus Ohio

The last time that I visited my spine surgeon, as he was finishing the exam, he slapped my "bottom".  Regardless of how he meant it, it was unprofessional and it was an assault on my sexual space.

My 19 year old daughter was in the room with me, at the time of this incident. Yet, it made no difference whatsoever to the prosecutors office, or to the Ortho Neuro company. The prosecutors office refused to take the case.  The business of Ortho Neuro, said that they investigated internally and found Dr. Mavian to be innocent.

Somewhere in all of this, the fact that it is illegal to touch someone else on their bottom without permission, didn't seem to be all that important. We wonder why people that are abused or have something happen with a physician don't report the incident, this is why.

All I wanted from this, was for my daughter and for myself, to feel like we were protected in how anyone treats or "touches" us. That NEVER happened, and Dr. Mavian NEVER told the truth about the incident.

Think about that before you choose a physician in this area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Gregory-Mavian-Ortho-Neuro/Columbus-Ohio-43212/Dr-Gregory-Mavian-Ortho-Neuro-Unwarranted-Touching-by-doctor-yet-NO-ONE-would-belie-1076508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Gregory Mavian / Ortho Neuro