Complaint Review: Dr. Hattar Dental & Orthodontics

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: I-stay-Honestly-True — rancho cucamonga California United States of America
Dr. Hattar Dental & Orthodontics
9950 foothill blvd. rancho cucamonga, California United States of America

Dr. Hattar Dental & Orthodontics Is THE most unprofessional, unsanitary dental office i've ever encountered! VERY dirty! Plus they over charged me on treatments & the office manager TINA is so rude and unprofessional to employees (I rancho cucamonga, California

*WARNING*

DO NOT go to this dental office! It is extremely unprofessional, the blonde brace faced office manager is talking about sex with a employee in front of my 11 yr old, 8 yr old, and 4yr old in the waiting office! When we finally got called in after waiting one hour PAST our appointment time, we had a really sweet younger dental assistant take x-rays on my son (who has bad gag reflexes), then that same office manager comes and tells that assistant to hurry up with my son theyre are other people waiting money is being lost! Literally over 15 minutes of helping my son with his x-rays! I waited OVER an Hour for him to be seen, then she wants to rush us out mind you i was paying with cash! Then i noticed as the dental assistant rushed to the back to load the x-rays, I noticed BLOOD YES, REAL BLOOD all over the light and chair my son was sitting in!! To make matters worse the doctor who has a HUGE language barrier comes in to check my sons mouth with the SAME gloves he was just examining a little girl with! The rooms are open so i obviously could see he did not wash his hands or change his gloves or face mask!!

This overall was a very dirty office dust was everywhere the floors were all filthy, There was blood spots on the drills (I seen for myself) plus the light had blood ALL over it! It was very disgusting! I mentioned it to the dental assistant and she cleaned it right away but still how disgusting is that? Plus that 50 Yr old office manager WITH BRACES and blonde hair left a bad taste in my mouth! She was very unprofessional and extremely rude, That is NOT the way to treat patients! That office needs a serious DEEP cleaning and a new manager! Since then I Take my children to western dental, they are WAY CHEAPER and VERY SANITARY! This is our mouths for crying out loud ppl, so go somewhere that is CLEAN AND THE STAFF IS DECENT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Hattar-Dental-Orthodontics/rancho-cucamonga-California-91730/Dr-Hattar-Dental-Orthodontics-Is-THE-most-unprofessional-unsanitary-dental-office-iv-928243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Hattar Dental & Orthodontics