Complaint Review: Dr. Henry Artkins

• Submitted: Mon, November 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: Tammy — Menasha Wisconsin U.S.A.
Dr. Henry Artkins
2001 Park Avenue,Park City Internet United States of America

Dr. Henry Artkins - Dr. Wilson Briggs Merchant Express/Dr. Henry Artkins/Dr. Wilson Briggs money order scam utah, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dr. Henry Artkins

*Consumer Comment: same thing right now

*Consumer Comment: First clue.

was selling a new sony camcorder on craigslist for 180.00. This guy claiming to be a Dr. in Utah offered me a healthy amount of money for my camcorder and shipping, and said it was for his sons birthday. Asked that it be shipped to Nigeria as soon as possable.  I told him I would only except a money order, and when I recieved it I would send product out.  Next day I received an e-mail from him and also Merchant Express confirming the money order, and telling me to ship product immediately to recieve the money order.  Checke dout Merchant Express everything seemed legit. Then checked out the e-mail I was suppost to send the shipping comformation to... Fake!  They don't have an e-mail like that!  There is another report on here also about a Dr. Wilson Briggs that is exact to mine e-mails and all!  He also told me a sad storyabout how he has done this befor and recieved a broken laptop, and how after sending the money he recieved nothing.  Be aware he is out there, and anyone wanting you to ship anything without the money first is a bad idea. Thank god I looked into this guy and everything in his e-mails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Henry-Artkins/internet/Dr-Henry-Artkins-Dr-Wilson-Briggs-Merchant-ExpressDr-Henry-ArtkinsDr-Wilson-Briggs-518367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Henry Artkins

Dr. Henry Artkins

AUTHOR: dave jefferson - (United States of America)

I just had an encounter with this guy too. I was selling an ipod on craigslist. He offered me $100 more than I was asking, not that the long story about his son wasn't the first thing I thought was fishy. I googled his name and found this. Hopefully no one falls for this guy's scam. What a dirtbag

same thing right now

AUTHOR: lisa - (United States of America)

i am going thru the same thing with the same person right now. i wint send him the items cause i read this report and some others and all he emailed back was he was reporting me to the ftc n fbi

First clue.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

The reference to Nigeria should be your first clue.   I have yet to hear of anyone making a legitimate transaction involving anyone in Nigeria.   One of the country's main sources of income is the scam industry.