lying

• Submitted: Sat, July 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 05, 2008

• Reported By:rockledge Florida
Dr. Horton, John Rodriguez, Nicki Parsons
www.dr.horton.com Rockledge, Florida U.S.A.

Dr. Horton, John Rodriguez, Nicki Parsons Procrastinated on giving me my refund back until....... Rockledge Florida

I went to buy a condo from Dr. Horton. I decided to back out of the contract and was told that I would get my refund back within 2 weeks. After 3 weeks I started asking them when I was going to see my refund. I was given the run around by John Rodriguez then found out after going up to the office that he never canceled my contract and they weren't aware that I was waiting on money. The condo that I was due to buy had already been sold and if I didn't go up there then I would have lost my deposit. His partner submitted my info to Nicki Parsons. Then another few weeks went buy and I was given the run around again. I finally had to contact a friend who works for the legal dept and she told me what to do in order to get them to move on my refund. Guess what I received it quickly after I told them that I was going to report them to the BBB, state attny etc... I would have too if I didn't get my money. I wasn't playing around......

Karri
rockledge, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2008 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Horton-John-Rodriguez-Nicki-Parsons/Rockledge-Florida/Dr-Horton-John-Rodriguez-Nicki-Parsons-Procrastinated-on-giving-me-my-refund-back-until-347816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Horton, John Rodriguez, Nicki Parsons