Complaint Review: Dr. James C Schneider

• Updated: Mon, September 27, 2010

• Reported By: HankyPanky — Olmsted Falls Ohio United States of America
Dr. James C Schneider
8660 Columbia Rd Olmsted Falls, Ohio United States of America

Dr. James C Schneider I took my lower plate to Dr. Schneider He took an impression and added 2 teeth. While talking to him the plate was flopping around and I had to take them out and put them in my pocket The lower plate I took to him to adjust so I could wear the plate did not fit. He took an impreassion and the lower plate could not have fit properly Olmsted Falls, Ohio

My complaint is that  Dr. Schneider took an impression of my lower teeth. The next day I picked them up at his office. He placed them in my mouth. they flopped around . They could not have fit the mold/impression he had made. While talking to him the plate flopped around,, and I had to take them out of my mouth and put them in my pocket to talk They do not fit. But, the only place they fit well is in the medicine cabinet.

I paid the bill $389.00  for nothing except 2 teeth were added which were extracted previously.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2010 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-James-C-Schneider/Olmsted-Falls-Ohio-44138/Dr-James-C-Schneider-I-took-my-lower-plate-to-Dr-Schneider-He-took-an-impression-and-add-644924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. James C Schneider