expert

• Updated: Thu, October 14, 2010

• Reported By: kmccoy — Royse City Texas United States of America
Dr. Jay Schrader or Internet Proft success systems
PO Box 3478 incline Village, NV 89450 Internet United States of America

Dr. Jay Schrader or Internet Proft success systems The direct commerce academy. Internet Profit Success System, Your Home income profit kit. Took my credit card info and billed me INSTANTLY! I can do nothing but wait for weeks after filing my fraud report. And each time this bogus company wants to bill me, I have to RE-SUBMITT A WRITTEN LE Internet

Took my money from my credit card and it was all a scam. No real business, no people, no physical bulding. All a joke and evil dishonest way to make money. They now have my account info and without me closing my account I can do nothing, but wait for them to re-bill my credit card time and time again. Which according to my bank can happen indefinately. I have never fallen for one of theses scams before won't be mislead so easily again. The great website really made it seem official and legit. Its a scam for your credit card number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Jay-Schrader-or-Internet-Proft-success-systems/internet/Dr-Jay-Schrader-or-Internet-Proft-success-systems-The-direct-commerce-academy-Internet-P-650865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Jay Schrader or Internet Proft success systems