Complaint Review: Dr, Joseph Frey

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Martinez Georgia
Dr, Joseph Frey
Columbia Rd Martinez, Georgia U.S.A.

Dr, Joseph Frey Interviewed only one side of the family. Martinez Georgia

To whom it may concern: Dr. Jodi Frey performed a custody evaluation on my son and his former wife and to the complete dismay of our family chose the mother to have custody of our grandchild. The wild thing about this is that it was done even after substantial amounts of evidence involving drug use were transferred to Dr. Jodi Frey. Now to the big kicker. Dr. Jodi Frey was provided with a list of witnesses or person of interest by both my son and his former wife. Dr. Jodi Frey refused to interview anyone on my son's side including my husband and I who knew happenings most of all. I get tears when I read the accounts of others but luckily my son was handed our grand son a year later by her mother who now admits she has problems and the fact that she can not stay clean and she has since then moved away. God help the kids around this town who are in trouble.

Mary
Martinez, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Joseph-Frey/Martinez-Georgia-30907/Dr-Joseph-Frey-Interviewed-only-one-side-of-the-family-Martinez-Georgia-468458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr, Joseph Frey