Complaint Review: Dr. Karnail Dhillion, psychiatrist

• Updated: Sun, May 06, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Dr. Karnail Dhillion, psychiatrist
5601 W. Eugie Ave. , Suite 103 Glendale, Arizona United States of America

Dr. Karnail Dhillion, psychiatrist NO COMPASSION WITH NO BEDSIDE MANNER Glendale, Arizona

My experience is I found this psychiatrist to be a doctor with no compassion & exhibited a hot temper when I tried to explain my situation.  I went to this doctor because I had no medical insurance & he was lot cheaper than other pschiatrists but he kept having me come back every month because he was not prescribing me any refills on the medications.

The situation was this dr. knew I had no ins. & was unemployed but yet he wanted me to come back every month. My experience is he was not interested to listening to my emotional symptoms & came up with a diagnosis that I did not agree with. In my medical files he did not put information that I had told him but instead wrote his opinion which was not the reality of what I had explained to him.

His demeanor to me was several times on the first dr. visit he was at the point of losing his temper. I almost broke down in tears several times & contemplated  walking out of there. I couldn't believe this situation  was happening to me.
My personal belief is no should experience this kind of demeanor with any kind of doctor especially a mental health professional. I found you get what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Karnail-Dhillion-psychiatrist/Glendale-Arizona-/Dr-Karnail-Dhillion-psychiatrist-NO-COMPASSION-WITH-NO-BEDSIDE-MANNER-Glendale-Arizona-879017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Karnail Dhillion, psychiatrist