Complaint Review: Dr. Kelly - Cosmetic Dental Center Of Clemmons

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By:Clemmons North Carolina
Dr. Kelly - Cosmetic Dental Center Of Clemmons
100 Stadium Oaks Dr, #A Clemmons, North Carolina U.S.A.

Dr. Kelly - Cosmetic Dental Center Of Clemmons is a RIP OFF, he will act like he cares but he is a coward who cannot speak for himself and does a HORRIBLE job on your teeth! Do not pay this guy he will ruin your teeth forever and then deny you anymore of his services! BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE! Clemmons North Carolina

* : Bad Dentist

Basically Dr.Kelly guaranteed me a set of 8 veneers that would make my teeth look as perfect as Halle Berry's. I paid him 7200.00 to do my top 8 teeth and the results were awful. He knew his work looked horrible as did everyone else who saw and still sees my teeth to this day. He lied and told me he would re-do every tooth in my mouth at no charge and ran away to work on another patient...just to have his dental assistant come in and tell me that was untrue and that Dr. Kelly never said that. I had my mother in the office during that visit and she heard exactly what I heard. Dr. Kelly kicked me out of his office and refused to offer me anymore of his services. He also CRACKED MY FRONT TOOTH VENEER IN HALF upon placing it on. He still glued a CRACKED VENEER DOWN ON MY TOOTH. How unprofessional! I hope that anyone who is considering any kind of dental services from this doctor reconsiders, be wise. He will act like he is your friend...until he gets your money. Then he really doesn't care about you anymore. Also, numerous times I contacted the dental office manager who said "Dr.Kelly will call you today and if not today, definitely tomorrow!" He would NEVER call me back. He is a coward and he definitely over charges for his very bad work! Him and his staff are very unprofessional, as his dental assistant even had the audacity to tell me to SHUT UP because other patients could hear what I was saying about Dr. Kelly after he lied to me! They should very well hear what I have to say!

Consumers, Dr.Andrew Kelly of Clemmons, North Carolinas Cosmetic Dental Center is a Rip Off! I urge anyone to contact me at (((Redacted))). (Put that in Email format) I can send you pictures of all the wrong he did to me.

Melody S
Clemmons, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Kelly-Cosmetic-Dental-Center-Of-Clemmons/Clemmons-North-Carolina-27012/Dr-Kelly-Cosmetic-Dental-Center-Of-Clemmons-is-a-RIP-OFF-he-will-act-like-he-cares-but-440313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Kelly - Cosmetic Dental Center Of Clemmons

#1

Bad Dentist

AUTHOR: CutiePie517 - (USA)

Horrible Dentist, if you are wise take your money elsewhere