Complaint Review: Dr. Kevin Kelly

• Phone: 720.270.4716
  • Web:
  • Category:

Dr. Kevin Kelly Very Unprofessional Therapist in Boulder Boulder, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: fraudulent complaint

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Complaint

*Author of original report: I totally agree

My family made the huge mistake of using Dr. Kevin Kelly for family therapy in Boulder, Co. This Dr, accomplished NOTHING. He contiued to ask my wife and children very sexually suggestive questions and scared my children so much that they both now require therapy with a REAL Dr. I wish I knew his background and reputation before we hired this man. In addition, Dr. Kelly has a very bad temper. When my wife confronted him about the creepy questions he asked my daughter (in detail) he became irate and told her to, "get the F out of my office". I was shocked that a supposed therapist would use this kind of profanity. Numerous Dr's in Boulder have since informed me that Dr. Kevin Kelly has an AWFUL reputation and that he is known in Boulder as (in the words off another Dr), "..the most unprofessional therapist in Boulder county with the WORST reputation". Now my family is going to be forced to hire on attorney as my daughter has been having nightmares from what Dr. Kevin Kelly said to her.

I hope no other family will make the mistake of using Dr. Kevin Kelly in Boulder, Co. Also, if you have had a similar experience, please share your story...you might just save another family from his reckless and dugusting behavior. Dr. Kevin Kelly is a DISGRACE to the medical community and anyone who calls themselves a therapist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Kevin-Kelly/Boulder-Colorado-80305/Dr-Kevin-Kelly-Very-Unprofessional-Therapist-in-Boulder-Boulder-Colorado-1038995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Kevin Kelly

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

fraudulent complaint

AUTHOR: Kevin Kelly, Psy.D. - ()

This complaint is completely fabricated.  All legitimate complaints should be made to the Colorado Board of Psychology, which has no complaints filed against Dr. Kelly.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Complaint

AUTHOR: Kevin Kelly, Psy.D. - ()

This complaint against Dr. Kevin Kelly is completely fabricated.  He has never seen this complainant in counseling.  Legitimate complaints against a psychologist should be made to the Colorado Board of Psychology, which has no complaints filed against Dr. Kelly.

I totally agree

AUTHOR: Sally - ()

Dr. Kevin Kelly of Boulder, Co is DISGUSTING!!! I took my daughter to see him for "therapy" a little while back and I am HORRIFIED by what he said to her and asked her. My daughter now has nightmares from this pervert and is worse off than when she started seeing him. I wish I had seen these reports BEFORE we became victim to this weirdo!!! He exemplifies CREEPY!!!!