Complaint Review: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers.

• Submitted: Sun, October 05, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2016

• Reported By: Rozenbergishorrible — New York New York
8A E 63rd St New York, New York USA

Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that.
*UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Dr. Lana Rozenberg for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with Lana Rozenberg have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. Lana Rozenberg listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Dr. Lana Rozenberg is committed to understanding patient's perspective and respecting that the patients are entrusting her with their smile and dental health. [continued below]....
..... Dr. Lana Rozenberg is always putting herself out there for her patients

Dr. Lana Rozenberg is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Dr. Lana Rozenberg during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Dr. Lana Rozenberg.

Dr. Lana Rozenberg operates a cosmetic dental office that also provides general dentistry services. She has been in practice since 1997 and offers various services including: gum rejuvenation, restorative dentistry, and laser dentistry. Dr. Rozenberg stated the following about her practice, "we have a lovely practice with great patients...we offer the most advanced technology and care for our patients."

Leads for Dr. Lana Rozenberg's practice are primarily obtained through word of mouth and internal marketing. Additionally there is advertising through online presence, articles in magazines, and commercials on television. Once a patient enters Dr. Rozenberg's practice they are treated as an individual and given their own treatment plan in accordance to their needs. These treatment plans general consist of standard cleanings, checkups, and x-rays if needed. Dr. Rozenberg expressed what would happen in a more severe scenario, "if it's an emergency we take care of if if we can, if not we can refer them to our colleagues." She went on to express that she wants to be there for her patients with their varying needs.

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – DR LANA ROZENBERG

During the onsite interview Dr. Rozenberg was asked to explain a situation where a patient was not satisfied with their level of service, or the result of their procedure. Dr. Rozenberg expressed that they very rarely receive complaints, "if the patient is not satisfied with something we did we try to redo the service so they are happy...if there is something they don't like or if they are not happy with something we will accommodate and redo the service for them." She went on to give an example of a patient being dissatisfied with the shape or color of a crown. If this situation arose Dr. Rozenberg and her staff would handle the situation immediately and to the benefit of her patient.

When asked to comment on the complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Dr. Rozenburg expressed that the complaints were, "definitely unsubstantiated, and they are fraudulent." A patient came in during an emergency situation. He was provided a consultation that included an x-ray, and Dr. Rozenberg expressed how she thought the patient should handle his situation. He then left the practice where no procedure had taken place. The complaint posted stated that the patient was not provided with nitrous, this was not provided because no procedure had taken place. Additionally, "he talks about not being reimbursed, but he did I have proof of that." In order to ensure future and current patients Dr. Lana Rozenberg belong to the American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and are constantly involved in continuing education.

Dr. Lana Rozenberg is pleased to be a part of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Dr. Rozenberg further explains by stating, "it means that we want to be fair and well known to our patients. We want to offer the highest quality of care, and we want to make sure that patients are satisfied, and of course that they come back to us."

DR LANA ROZENBERG – STATEMENTS FROM DR LANA ROZENBERG

" Dentistry sees many comings and goingd of trends, but Dr. Lana Rozenberg believes one thing to be unchanging : The exacting standards of excellent care and the highest level of craftsmanship.

Lana Rozenberg 's Dr Lana Rozenberg's goal is to create a patient experience that is both inspiring and personalized. Lana Rozenberg takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "Dr. Lana Rozenberg continuously draws on the latest technology and she collaborates exclusively with top people in her field, to bring her patients the most ultimate results possible. "

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Lana Rozenberg 's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM DR LANA ROZENBERG

Lana Rozenberg recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, Lana Rozenberg has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Dr. lana Rozenberg is committed to the highest delivery of services resulting in complete patient satisfaction., Ripoff Report is convinced that Lana Rozenberg is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Dr. Lana Rozenberg meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lana Rozenberg DDS Lana Rozenberg New York New York

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer. The author of the Ripoff Report below never responded to our offer to help them.

STATEMENT FROM DR LANA ROZENBERG:

this patient requested for his post to be removed since the issue at hand has been resolved

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

----------------------------------------------------------------

I recently moved back home to NYC and was in need of a dentist to fix a root canal.  I called Dr. Rozenberg's office after finding her on Google.  When I called her office, I was excited to hear that she could see me immediately.  I emphasized to the office manager that I strongly dislike going to the dentist because of my fear of needles.  I explained to the office manager that I need to be given nitrous if they need to give me shots.  The office manager said that they specialize in dental phobias and that they would take care of me and that I had nothing to worry about. The office manager also asked for my insurance information over the phone and I told her that I have Delta and she said great and come on down.

When I got to her office and signed in, I started noticing red flags.  First off, the inside of the office looked like it was straight out of an episode of The Munster’s.  It was run down and very depressing.  The office manager (the same one that I spoke to on the phone earlier) was all of a sudden now telling me how horrible Delta was and that I would have to pay the dental bill in full at the end of the visit and she would have to submit the claim to the insurance company and that I would get reimbursed directly from the insurance company.  After all the years that I had Delta, this was the first dental office that wanted to do the billing this way.  When I asked the office manager why she didn’t mention this to me on the phone, she played dumb and acted like we didn't discuss the insurance on the call which was an obvious lie.  I also asked her why this was the first time that I heard of having to pay the entire bill in full after the appt. and get reimbursed by Delta, she said that it was a new policy that they just issued.

Anyways I was in tremendous pain and did not feel like arguing over insurance.  After sitting in their lobby for 45 minutes, my name was finally called to see Dr. Rozenberg.  I again emphasized my fear of needles to Dr. Rozenberg and I was told not to worry and that I just needed to get an x-ray.  They took the x-ray and I needed a root canal.  The first thing that Dr. Rozenberg did was grab the needle and I told her that I needed nitrous before getting the shot. She said that office did not have nitrous and then she started to ridicule me and made me feel very uncomfortable to the point where I walked out before she did any work. I asked her why she didn’t just tell me over the phone that the office does not have nitrous she acted dumb. If I knew that they didn't specialize in dental phobias then I would have went to another dentist that did.

After wasting an hour in her office and still in major pain with nothing fixed, I was charged $200 for the visit.  I paid with my debit card.  This was over a month ago and I still have not received a single penny from the insurance company.  I called Delta a week after my visit and they told me that Dr. Rozenberg submitted a wrong ADA code so they only issued a $45 reimbursement check until Dr. Rozenberg fixed the code and resubmitted the claim.  She still has not resubmitted the code and its been over a month. The insurance company also sent the $45 check directly to the dental office made out to the dental office so that whole story about me getting reimbursed directly by the insurance company was a complete lie. I was told by the dental office that they cut me a check for the $45 and put in the mail.  This was 3 weeks ago and I still have not received the check.  Each time I called to follow up, the office manager gave me some excuse as to why it was taking so long to change the ADA codes (vacations, long weekends, Delta's fault, etc.) I also had to leave her office numerous messages and have sent numerous emails and not a single message was returned. I called in again last Friday which was now over a month since the appointment and the office manager said that I must be a drunk since I call so much.  I have never felt so scammed and disrespected by someone. It is very sad and hard to believe that a dentist can be so unethical, manipulative, and unprofessional.  Never once did I get an apology for wasting my time or a sorry that it was taking so long to get reimbursed.  Instead the blame was put on me and the insurance company.

I looked online and found many websites that listed stories very similar to mine from patients of Dr. Rozenberg’s that were scammed out of their money.  The patients had insurance with all different companies but they were all told that they had to pay the bill in full and then get reimbursed by the insurance company.  There are hundreds of dentists in Manhattan, choose one of them.  You work too hard for your money for it to be stolen by some crooked dentist. Stay far away from Dr. Rozenberg!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2014 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Lana-Rozenberg-TRUSTED-Business-dental-services-New-York-1181013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers.

Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report

AUTHOR: - ()

I am the author of the original ripoff report below regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg.  I am happy to say that Dr. Rozenberg has completed addressed and fixed all of my concerns.  She was extremely helpful in getting the issue at hand resolved.

I was pleasently surprised when I received an email from ripoff report that Dr. Rozenberg was willing to get my concern resolved. When I reached out to Dr. Rozenberg, I told her that I just wanted a full refund for the money that I originally paid to her office.  Within 2 days from my conversation with Dr. Rozenberg, I received a check in the mail just as she promised.

Sometimes over the course of doing business there can be a misunderstanding.  The most important thing to me personally when doing business with a company is their honesty, ethics, and customer service.  I was so impressed with the way that Dr. Rozenberg addressed my concern that I would be willing to recomend her to anyone.  Even though we initially had a misunderstanding, she resolved the issue and I am 100% pleased with the outcome.  Based upon Dr. Rozenberg's honesty, ethics and customer service that she exemplified to me, I would absolutely feel confident in recomending her office to everyone.

Thank you again Dr. Rozenberg for going above and beyond to fixing my issue.  Her effort was second to none in making sure that I was 100% happy!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENTS

AUTHOR: office - (USA)

The patient came in to get a consult for a problem he was having. He was told that the office is not a participating office but we will help patient file the insurance claim so he will get reimbursed. The patient was aware of this before his visit. We only  took an xray for a patient and did a consult and let him know what needed to be done. gave patient a treatment plan, that is the onle thing that was done. He was charged for an xray and consult $195. We filed the claim for him and he was reimbursed for $130.00. We have proof from insurance company and eob's in the patient's chart. The patient falsely claimed in his review that he only got $45 which is a lie. He also tried to dispute charges with american express but lost since the services were rendered and there was proof. So he wanted to go to the doctoe have insurance company pay for it and make money from the visit. He is a complete FRAUD. this review must be removed due to its false contents and defamatory untrue statements !!!!