restaurant

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: Scorpio666 — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Dr. Laveau

Dr. Laveau King of Voodoo Spiritual scam artist, deceptive tactics, a true rip off artist DO NOT CONTACT Internet

I contacted the Mong of Voodoo, Dr. Laveau to assist me in a situation that involved affairs of the heart. He informed me that this situation. Will be resolved in 72 hours. The charge was $895.00. Dr. Laveau and I spoke consistany for the Ist 2 notes of the request. On the third nite he did. Of call and had my phone attached to a system that continued to report that his mail box was full and on the other hand I could call him on Nother line and he would answer. Upon recognizing my voice as a previous client he discontents and sends following calls to a voice mail. This is so unfortunate and I hope this report helps someone and I wish that this rip off report was available to me before I submitted to the deceitful tactics of this con artist AKA: Dr. Laveau The King of Voodoo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Laveau/internet/Dr-Laveau-King-of-Voodoo-Spiritual-scam-artist-deceptive-tactics-a-true-rip-off-artist-912246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Laveau