Complaint Review: Dr. Laveau

• Reported By: He Got Me! — West Palm Beach Florida
Dr. Laveau
unknown Internet United States of America

Dr. Laveau dr.laveau.com Fake, Scammer, User, Internet

I contacted this man and he told me he could help me with my problem, but after he received my money by money gram, he ignored my calls and turned his voice mail on and will not answer, so please do not get caught in this trap with sending this man anything. He said he has been in the business for over 65 years and he knows what he is doing, but the only thing that he knows is to scam people out of their money.e you to send money in another person's name by the name of Calvin Jackson.

When you call him, he would say he is his assistant, but it is actually him pretending to be someone else and then he hav

I lost 625.00 and I ask him to refund my money and he got very angry and upset when I ask him about getting my money back, because he did not do anything for me, so PLEASE DONOT send this individual anything .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Laveau/internet/Dr-Laveau-drlaveaucom-Fake-Scammer-User-Internet-1044057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Laveau