• Report: #1021997

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Disappointedly Ripped-Off — United States of America
Dr. Leveau
313 North East 163rd St or 1927 123rd St Miami, Florida United States of America

Dr. Leveau, MiMi Leveau I spoke to a so called MiMi Leveau who supposedly works with Dr. Leveau. They both reside in the same dwelling. She charged me $1,200 and after the third day she would no longer answer her phone! Miami, Florida

I spoke to a MiMi Leveau who lives in the same house as Dr. Leveau. She told me she could remove a root that someone put on me over (9) years ago and anyone else who tried to help me couldn't do it! I truly believed this women since she was so convincing. She first said she was in Louisiana, but later had me send the money to Florida! She asked me for a payment of $1,200, $600 was sent to Angie Mitchell and $600 was sent to a Jessica J Johns both addresses are in North Miami, FL. Angie Mitchell 313 North East 163rd St, North Miami, FL 33160 and Jessica J Johns 1927 123rd St, North Miami, FL 33160.  I have not spoken to either of these women, but according to MiMi they are the people she works with. After three days of communication she will no longer answer her phone. This is definitely a scam! I wish there was something legally I could do - something needs to be done!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Leveau/Miami-Florida-33160/Dr-Leveau-MiMi-Leveau-I-spoke-to-a-so-called-MiMi-Leveau-who-supposedly-works-with-Dr-1021997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Leveau