Complaint Review: "Dr." Louis Turi

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous* — nanaimo British Columbia Canada
"Dr." Louis Turi
phoenix, Arizona United States of America

"Dr." Louis Turi Startheme publications Inc. ASTRO-, So-Called, 'Psychologist'/ ASTROLOGER/author/webinar speaker-? Teacher??*"scam-artist" phoenix, Arizona

*General Comment: PLEASE DO

*Author of original report: answer Mrs Turi

*UPDATE Employee: These Are All Lies.

This Man is THE WORST type of crook I have EVER encountered. Not only did I not receive Most of the long list of promised information I paid more than $300 for - but the reading, supposedly about ME (that he actually dared to put in a recorded format, promising information at the end that never came and was far-short of the established length-of-the-reading) - was one inflated 'self'-promotion after another. *It actually started with an Emphatic disclaimer that you wouldn't get your money back - time to worry, right?- if you felt the content wasn't substantial enough for your "level" of understanding -which was central to the talent he claimed to be able to reveal about you. ( it was obvious a lot of people want their money back). He claimed my level of understanding was so high that I required no real "education" - that I could throw out all the books and re-write them...excepting in his case, of course: he felt that He was the right teacher to guide me into my success & wealth, which I was urged I should then share "with Dr. Turi" because my downfall would be in Not sharing. ( I am considered a 'teacher' of the highest level in some of these areas, but the thing is - why didn't he adjust his information, accordingly, and give me something worth-while? Though he claims his style of astrology is so rare and special  that an introduction is required, I never asked, nor paid for, Just an introductory session with the 'un-told' requirement to become a full-time student(and customer) if I were to get anything out of his "gift".I bought "a Full-Life Reading".

I still don't know where the 'hours'-long "reading" or the dozens of pages of written information went, but when I expressed my shock at the complete lack of content as compared to what was offered, he asserted that I had to pay more to get not only the information already bought & paid-for - but for the "V.I.P. upgrade" that I had also been promised with my purchase; thus it was somehow my fault he hadn't given me what he'd promised.  UNBELIEVABLE gall! When I complained of what I thought had to be a gross misunderstanding, as I had been CLEAR on the fact that I was Not interested in 'basic' information; that I was already very self-knowledgeable and was looking for counsel on relationships with two other people;(IF This Could be done?) - as well as the fact that I was unemployed and without the means to throw out money unless for the serious help-and tailored advice I was looking for - not only was he too arrogant & certain of his-self to listen to me, but assured me he could help me with "more answers than I could ask questions"  I thought he must be very good, though I quickly changed my mind after reading his stuff on line but it was too late.  In lieu of a correction, of any kind, the response to my complaints came from (Dr?) Turi's wife - a 'student' of his, who had gone into my personal 'data', and, contradicting Turi, entirely, with her own re-interpretations, assessed & condemned me as likely "drinking myself to death"; "headed for  mental institution"; "without any friends"; and that none of my wishes were coming true.

Now, isn't that compassionate and professional, not to mention 'intelligent', coming from people who claim to be teachers and healers?  When I pointed out the complete lack of ethics & morality of taking someone's money for guidance and using personal information to try to devastate & attack another human being, at the most vulnerable level, not to mention the psychological risk - remember this guy claims to be an "astro-'PSYCHOLOGIST", you know those guys who're highly Educated & motivated to 'Help'&'Heal' -- it was completely Lost on the both of them. They had their money, after all, and weren't giving it back for anything, DESPITE MRS. TURI'S URGING ME TO "NOT BLOW THE WHISTLE" ON HER HUSBAND. (a pure admission of guilt).

Trying to convince TURI of any wrong-doing only encouraged more slanderous attacks on my mental health and some very sick & disturbed e-mails, one which came from his address, with someone elses' name signed to it, telling me to go F--K myself. Though my mental health was stable enough to withstand attacks that could easily have ruptured someone if they WERE that unstable, and would traumatize most average persons -especially after giving up a month of groceries'$, not mention entrusting a a so-called "professional", albeit, 'stranger for 'help'.  I would give this man the award for the lowest-level morality, and ethically-devoid and professionally-confused person I have ever been involved with, and there are a lot out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Louis-Turi/phoenix-Arizona-/Dr-Louis-Turi-Startheme-publications-Inc-ASTRO-So-Called-Psychologist-ASTROLOGE-1021193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Dr." Louis Turi

#1 General Comment

PLEASE DO

AUTHOR: DJ C2C - ()

Your move again Mrs T.  Can you address the actual documents if this individual provides you with them?  We are waiting.

answer Mrs Turi

AUTHOR: anonymous* - ()

How many child-molesting priests do you know, Mrs. Turi -who can't even sign your own name(for shame, I presume)-who have been called wonderful and Holy men by countless people? All Lies?!   I BEG TO DIFFER, & IN A COURT OF LAW IF REQUIRED AND WITH RECORDED TAPES & EVIDENCE IN THE FORM OF CREDIT CARD RECEIPTS & E-MAILS OF YOUR OWN WORDS. YOU'D BEST CONSIDER WHERE YOU THROW THE "LIAR" Accusation out there.. and "Jealousy"!? - Please Grow Up! I will  now unequivicoly call You an indisputable LIAR and will Happily Publish The Evidence!

These Are All Lies.

AUTHOR: *Mrs. T* - ()

How many "ripoff" artists you know got so many endorsers?  (http://www.pvhi.info/cosmiccode2010.html)

Jealous people will get to great lengths and lie to hurt those they are jealous of! This is the price to pay when you own a name and talent!

Please Google (RIP OFF REPORT DR. TURI)  and read all about some of our "INTERNET ENEMIES."

Thank You For Supporting Our Valuable Information and Reading the Full Story.

*Mrs. T*