Complaint Review: Dr. Love Was Love_Psychic On Kasamba & LivePerson

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:~ Other
Dr. Love Was Love_Psychic On Kasamba & LivePerson
462 7th Ave, 3rd Flr, NY NY 10018 USA 462 7th Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York U.S.A.

Dr. Love (man) Used To Be Love_Psychic (woman) On Kasamba / LivePersonKasamba's Dr. Love Is A FEMALE And LivePerson Allows FRAUDDr. Love Was Love_Psychic On Kasamba & LivePerson Kasamba's Dr. Love is FEMALE and Kasamba allows FRAUD to continue! INTERNET462 7th Avenue462 7th Avenue, 3rd Floor New York

*Consumer Comment: LOL good one Holly

*Consumer Comment: Poor Robert from Buffalo New York

*Consumer Comment: I predict...

*Consumer Comment: wrong prediction

*Consumer Comment: Thanx you to alia55

*Consumer Comment: Simone Patrice is a fraud

*Consumer Comment: Actually, Augusta and wanting the Truth, you are both right

*Consumer Comment: wanting the truth - comment

*Consumer Comment: I REMEMBER NOW

*Consumer Comment: JUST A THOUGHT!

*Consumer Comment: He is a fake and a fraud who calls clients 'stupid' and gets them blocked

*Consumer Comment: LANTANA

*Consumer Comment: Reviews about unisex Dr. Love, Amber robinson, Simone Patrice??

*Consumer Comment: LUCY

*Consumer Comment: Sandra

*Consumer Comment: ANNA

*Consumer Comment: Anna....

*Consumer Comment: threats

*Consumer Comment: SAME CLIENTS???

*Consumer Comment: Who is Anna?

*Consumer Comment: Posting someone else's reading is a breach of privacy

*Consumer Comment: And if...

*Consumer Comment: ANNA

*Consumer Comment: S

*UPDATE Employee: More lies from Dr. Lies..I mean Dr. Love :)

*Consumer Comment: written threat signed by amber robinson/humphreys and her boyfriend psychic arthur

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Gauranga ;)

*Consumer Comment: Hmmmmm...

*Consumer Comment: Simone Patrice

*Consumer Comment: BOGUS MSN TRANSCRIPTS

*Consumer Comment: Amber and Simone

*Consumer Suggestion: Oh boy

*Consumer Comment: Amber Robinson aka Amber Humphreys Simone Patrice exchanging client info

*Consumer Suggestion: Geeeeshh

*Consumer Comment: Same old Karen, Toni Iris dog and pony show 3 ring of fools circus

*Author of original report: Um no Dr Love really is a fake

*UPDATE Employee: Facts are Facts

*UPDATE Employee: Yes lets blame Bluedragon for this...

*Consumer Suggestion: Karen and All The poster is Robin/Erik

*Consumer Suggestion: Strange

*Consumer Suggestion: Petition

Kasamba has a new expert's forum and a post by Dr. Love says this:

Gauranga

What to tell about Kasamba. But Kasamba is great platform where we can share our knowledge and make alot of money as well. I believe that here we do give service to our clients and we do get " thanks " in return as well " money " :) So what else I need???

lol :)

Well, I am working on Kasamba over 1 year and I am 19 and half years old boy :) And Kasamba has changed my life at all. I was ordinary guy but now I am extra ordinary :) lol :)

Become an expert on Kasamba, I know how talented I am. But I believe if I did job in my local area then I really could never realize about my real talent.

I can't give enough " thanks " to Kasamba and I can't forget the day when I found Kasamba when I searching about chemistry help on Google :) And dated Oct 16th, 2006. I found " Kasamba " He he he :) My life has been " awesome " :)

Well, if you want to be TOP on Kasamba then first you must be honest with Kasamba as well as client and must be sincere ! But don't cheat to anyone.

I believe if we are honest and give satisfaction to our clients then we can get alot of repeat clients! Then we do best ! And Kasamba will have proud to have " US " :)

Don't you think so?

Greets,
Dr. Love
-----------------

Now go back into his feedback to March 11, 2007 and you will see that comments used to refer to him as a SHE/HER... One client gave a 1-star feedback and wrote:

This person disappointed me a lot. I used his services a couple of days ago when he was using the screen name of Love_psychic. I didn't know that I was going to him again because today he is seen under the name of Dr.Love. Oh ya, no wonder why he knew exactly the name of the guy I was asking about. He was probably reading what he told me about the other day while he asked me to wait to connect. What a dishonest person......I can't believe that!!!! If any of you are looking for HONESTY STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR. LOVE because tomorrow he will probably be using another name and tell you word for word what he already told you the day before. WHAT A SCAM!!!! this is BAD BAD BAD.

----------------------
All feedback prior to March 2007 refers to Love_Psychic as being female.

So how disgusting that this Dr. Love now claims to be a 19 1/2 year old male who stumbled on Kasamba as a way to make money.

Despite that 1-star rating and the PROOF that this person changes genders... Kasamba DOES NOTHING!! Kasamba doesn't suspend this person or cancel the listing.

Here is blatant proof of someone with no qualifications who is CLEARLY AND KNOWINGLY defrauding clients, and Kasamba does nothing.

DISGUSTING.

~
~

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 01:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Love-Was-LovePsychic-On-Kasamba-LivePerson/462-7th-Avenue-3rd-Floor-New-York-10018/Dr-Love-man-Used-To-Be-LovePsychic-woman-On-Kasamba-LivePersonKasambas-Dr-Love-I-302538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Love Was Love_Psychic On Kasamba & LivePerson

LOL good one Holly

AUTHOR: Erica - (U.S.A.)

and Simone Patrice and Dr. Love are both crooks, enuf said.

AUTHOR: Holly - (U.S.A.)

You must get so little validation in the real world to have to run over here every chance you get and try to show us all your intelligence and superiority. You think you're so clever. It's probably never occurred to you that we've heard these tired insults before and are offended that you can't come up with something more original.

I predict...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

that anyone who goes to liveperson/kasamba and gives up their credit card/debit card information will part with some of their money.

That'll be $4.99 please!

wrong prediction

AUTHOR: Alias55 - (Belgium)

Hi,

I also had a reading with Doctor Love, but he did not pick up on the situation and his prediction were completely wrong.

Alias 55

Thanx you to alia55

AUTHOR: Augusta - (U.S.A.)

I appreciate your letting me know you feel she is a fraud - I had a read with her that NEVER happened - very specific - and there was just something that seemed a little too pat - and after having been burnt by so many other false predictions - I did want to know how others felt since the feedback is so outrageously good _ I just didnt get it!

Simone Patrice is a fraud

AUTHOR: Alias55 - (Belgium)

Hi,

I had at least six readings with Simone Patrice but none of her predictions came true.

When her predictions did not come true, she just blocked me and said: "I can't read for you. My predictions did not come true. I don't know what to tell you". But I didn't get a refund.

BR

Alias 55

Actually, Augusta and wanting the Truth, you are both right

AUTHOR: Janice - (Australia)

I will tell you why you are both right. The person who used the login Liveperson_is_a_black_hole_pit (Roadkill) is a (self-termed) real psychic on Liveperson/Kasamba. If you also read the post by Patti that suggests that I am a 'persona' of Melodie it is clear why she brought up the most damaging post about me to try and get at Melodie.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that was the intention. It backfired on he or she in a big way but 'wanting the truth' it is an example of a dishonest and jealous psychic trying to cause trouble. It is an understatement to say that I am furious that my a very vulnerble member of my family is at risk.

However, I also have lots of case studies that show the unethical psychics lead clients on and are so supportive and sweet while thay are paying. But these people turn into cold monsters and block clients when the money runs out or they are challenged. Moreover, I have emails from LP support that say my account has been restricted because I harrassed the psychic. They consider one complaint harrassment.

So that is how those unethical people get away with it. If you challenge them (and remember the clients has paid THEIR money for a service, the experts just get the clients accounts restricted.

So, you are both correct and the upshot is that the company now is more focused on promoting and maintaing the money spinners and in doing so they cover up unethical and fraudulent behaviour.

This board has always been a mixture of both experts trying to get at eachother and genuine clients voicing their complaints.

However, the reality is that Liveperson/Kasamba has, since last October, increased protection of the money spinners, changed policy (for example, ratings now dettermine position near the front page) to protect the frauds to the detriment of both the clients and the unethical experts.

At any given time, if I look at the front page 7 or 8 of them are unethical and/or fraudulent. And yes, I can prove it now and will over the coming weeks.

wanting the truth - comment

AUTHOR: Augusta - (U.S.A.)

I can understand your viewpoint but although there are probably readers on here putting down other readers - there are genuine clients who feel ripped off, and have become aware of what goes on at LP - the fraudulent feedback, the groups, the readers who are really friends, family members, the blocking, etc.

Although you and some others on here mention Amber or Simone are kind - well I would suppose they should be if they choose to make a living but no real client actually "knows" who they are dealing with on the internet. As kind as anyone may appear on the internet you truly cannot know who they really are and what their character is for sure.

Many have had bad experiences with Amber/Simone but you won't see if reflected in their feedback, because they are blocked. It's good you and some others had better luck but you can't judge for all. In fact their relationship with a former reader on KAS (mirror of life) would leave some suspicions in some minds. As for Simone being hard to get hold of because she is so popular - well she isnt on that much and usually on in the early morning - so that argument doesnt hold. If she was on much longer during the day, people would easily get ahold of her.
Just my thoughts too.

I REMEMBER NOW

AUTHOR: Wanting The Truth - (United Kingdom)

I just wanted to add another comment, I remember now that Poetic Angels was called Elaine. Sorry for that, but as for the rest, it still stands. I believe that many of the comments on here are psychics attacking psychics. My personal view.

JUST A THOUGHT!

AUTHOR: Wanting The Truth - (United Kingdom)

Unfortunately my 'personal' opinion about this site is there is a lot of back stabbing going on between 'psychics' and I believe not always between psychic and client/ex-client and this is my view on this, for what it is worth.

I have had readings with Amber in the past, whom I found to be really kind and she had given me correct information which later came to pass, however, this transcript does worry me as there is information in there that I believe was written by her because of the style and words used (not the swearing, but general words). Whether the complete transcript is correct, I cannot comment.

Now having checked back through her feedback, I can also possibly throw some more light on this, there is a reader (still current with Kas/LP) called Poetic Angels, who used to read with Amber a while back. In fact, several times......and guess what......I have read with his reader too and I am very sure that she was called 'Anna' from England. I will apologise if I have this completely wrong, but it certainly looks a little fishy to me and she doesnt have readings with Amber anymore.

So you be the judge!

I am a genuine client of Kas/LP and just for the record, I havent used my real name here - for my own personal reasons and nothing else. I have no connection with any psychic or other person writing on this site, but felt I had seen enough and wanted to add my comments.

I am sure there are a lot of bad psychics out there, but I also know, from MY personal experience, there are also some good ones. I, for one, believe that Amber is a genuine psychic from the experiences I have had with her and that is what I pay for when going into a reading. What she does in her own time, is of no concern to me, unless it is directly attacking me.

He is a fake and a fraud who calls clients 'stupid' and gets them blocked

AUTHOR: Janice - (Australia)

I know, I tested him ages ago. Those 'readings' I was getting that were supposedly NOT for research. Well, I tested him, complained and then got a blocked using that client name. Yet when I tried to get readings 5 minutes later under another client name the experts didn't block me. All Kasamba support said when i questioned them was "clients are allowed to block clients".

I have it all on screenshots and documented. But of course I am supposedly a fraud and a liar. Thinking back over the past few months ....no I am not going to say anything - just smile to myself.

LANTANA

AUTHOR: Augusta - (U.S.A.)

I believe I mentioned above that I had one read each with SP and AR - highly detailed reads, they both were very nice - however neither read panned out and this is at least six months past the timeframe given.
I never used Dr Love.
Hope this helps.

Reviews about unisex Dr. Love, Amber robinson, Simone Patrice??

AUTHOR: Lantana - (Zimbabwe)

HAVE YOU HAD A READING WITH THEM ? WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME AFTER THE 30 DAY RATING MARK ? WRITE HERE SO OTHERS KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.

LUCY

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (Australia)

Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding.

Rachelle

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

Not sure if my earlier post will appear, it may not.
I was thinking the readers should be more careful who they block as that can come back and bite them on the bum. If Amber had responded to your request, you wouldn't be here telling everyone about your experience with her. I think it's funny....... you got your own back in a much more public way!

LUCY

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (Australia)

I know my name is Rachelle and not Pauline but would you 'please explain" LOL what exactly you meant in your last post to me.

I think i know what you were suggesting, but I could be WRONG.

To anyone reading this and not from Australia you probally dont know who Pauline is. As Lucy like me is from Australia she would know who I am talking about.

#19 Consumer Suggestion

The worst kind

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Rachelle to have something like this done to you by someone that is suppose to be psychic is just horrible. That post in regard to how they were talking about a client is just terrible. That is truly low life behavior. Yes, keep this thread alive to let clients know exactly how they are being viewed by these certain readers. Then they try to scare this woman into being quiet. Emailing her with those kinds of threats. They NEED to be exposed.

There may be clients who have had good experiences and some who have not. Like you said, let them make their own judgements by the good and bad posts.

Be prepared for my ROR watch dogs to post after this comment. They will totally ignore what this thread is about but instead make it about me. Now that is sad.

AND S, what i said was " The people posting about covenant, spells, and life going down hill and those posting after it are starting to SOUND insane not that the people posting ARE insane!!"

A lesson on blocking clients

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

I guess the readers should be more careful with who they block huh Rachelle? lol...... can't help but see the irony in this.

Karen

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (Australia)

Some of what Anna has said in this thread and the other I know is true. I am also learning more everyday.

This is why I intend to keep this thread and the other thread concerning Amber and Simone active. That way clients can read everything and make their own conclusions.

If Anna is telling lies. Amber and Simone like EVERYONE are allowed to post on ROR their side of the story.

#22 Consumer Suggestion

Anna's post

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

For some reason to me, Anna's post seems to have some validity. Scam artists use fear tactics to scare thier victims and are usually very dramatic about it. All that business about spells being cast by a covenant and life going down hill if story isnt retracted is a fear tactic. Trying to scare Anna for whatever reason. The best thing to do with people like this is to EXPOSE them and never succumb to these kind of tactics. Drag them into the light. They burn in the light!

Good point Karen

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (Australia)

Anna claims to be from the U.K and Sandra claims to be from the U.S.A. I have no dout that different countries have different laws.

I'm not convinced anna fabricated the 'phone bugging'. If she did why would she do this? She may have fabricated this story so the phone calls would stop.

Sandra has not paid attention to the posts she has read, I have. It seems that Amber and Simone do not have as much support as it may seem. It seems, some of their supporters have been on this thread and the OTHER thread defending them with multiple names.

Sandra is right, SOMETHING STINKS. It is not coming from Annas direction it is coming from SIMONES and AMBERS direction.

Sandra....

AUTHOR: S - (United Kingdom)

Anna has not said the whole system was bugged. She has stated that her and three other houses were. So individuals have presumably agreed to having their phones tapped, to help the Police. I have no knowledge whatsoever about this kind of activity and if this is possible. But am merely responding to your post, which does not take Anna's into account at all.

It has been established that people here recognise some of the emails/text that Anna has posted as being authentic. But that alone does not mean that they are obviously.

However, you are making statements saying "not true" "Anna is lying" as if you have absolute concrete evidence of this. If you do, then please do share it. If you don't, then it's best not to make statements as if you have.

Sandra....

#26 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Sandra, Anna's post's states that she is not a resident of the United States and very well could be in Europre or Australia. What makes you think that American laws apply to other countries or that other countries have the exact same laws as we do? What you posted does not prove Anna lied at all. What you posted only proves that you have not really paid attention to the posts you have read.

#27 Consumer Suggestion

#28 Consumer Suggestion

SANDRA

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (Australia)

It seems that Amber and simone are not concerned about the apparent lies Anna has told. If they were concerned commonsense tells me they would come here THEMSELVES and dispute what Anna has said. If they are not concerned about these apparent lies then why are you concered? After all if Anna is telling lies it is not hurting you.

Good point Augusta

AUTHOR: Sandra Kasamba Client - (U.S.A.)

You make excellent points and that does explain maybe how Anna has Ambers email address. But what about Simone Patrice? I dont know if she has a website of her own. Can anyone validate this.
With the transcripts, are you suggesting someone would CUT and PASTE their private conversation and pass it on to Anna?
Its certainly not something I do.

Oh and Im happy to report also, that Anna's "phone bugging" is fabricated.
My former job was with a telecommunications company at a telephony exchange. I was the manager of a team of 15 engineers. My role was to implement line changes for buisness and residential. eg: if customer wanted to add extra lines to their home phone or had a fault, one of my engineers would attend to it.

Fact is that no single lines could be bugged without bugging the entire rod (The rod contained 15 suburbs within it, of which their are 100 per row, 70-80 rows in the exchange) The exchange was of course highly secured and even police were asked to have a warrant to enter the premises.
The police didnt get anywhere and were never granted permission due to privacy laws. Listening to conversations was a huge privacy breach. The only way this can happen, especially on a large scale as Anna is suggesting, is that if the police have a warrant and gain access to the persons private home or if they have house holders permission via signature or verbal approval and place a tracker on the phone.
It is impossible that police would have the resource to door knock an entire neighbourhood, and then even if all householders agreed, placed trackers on each phone. AND THEN have the resource to monitor the hundreds of houses that were called each day.

Burglaries are very serious crimes however, my experience over the 10 years with the exchange, the police were 99% of the time intending to bust high profile drug lords and their drug rings. A friend of mine who is a policeman says its a frustrating business, takes so much time and energy and that they still can get away with it due to the very strict privacy laws.

Anna is not telling the truth.

Rachelle

AUTHOR: Augusta - (U.S.A.)

Rachelle - Thanks for the post reply on the other thread and this thread. I do tend to agree that Anna must have some knowledge on some level (since you even note that there were some truths to the post)...Yes Simone did refer clients via her bio to Lucid Visions and did rate her - and LV was taken down from KAS. It's why one should be careful taking references from readers - obviously it was a bad reference that could have cost some clients money.

I have heard that also - that some readers can't read for themselves - which is a catch 22 since they tell clients to use their own intuition (in essence read for themselves) LOL...but I do understand what you are saying. A reader only has to spend 10 dollars to rate a fellow expert and I believe Kas should not allow feedback from fellow readers - it is a way to pad the ratings. If readers gets a read, so be it, but no rating allowed. We can dream can't we?

I too have seen a reader rate several times a day for another reader - so maybe I am thinking of the same one as you.

As for Anna needing access to someone's computer to get a copy of a transcript as another poster said - that really is not the case - a friend can copy and paste and send a transcript out. Once out, it can go further to other people.
Secondly, another poster here said that how would the readers know personal emails? Amber reads on indigo minds...she had her own website - obviously you would need to give her your personal email to get the read. In addition, some readers do get friendly and the case is that sometimes personal emails are shared. This I do know for a fact.

Again thanks Rachelle for your comments!

Augusta

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (Australia)

I have been told that most readers cant read for themselves which is why they may seek the services of another psychic on Kas. There is one psychic on Kas that has rated another psychic ALOT sometimes 3 times per/day. You have to wonder if they are friends and this has been done to help the reader with her ratings and ranking. I could be wrong but I think you ONLY have to spend a couple of $$ to leave a rating.

I have never had a reding from LV who you mentioned is not on Kas anymore. I have not seen the feeback you said she left simone and simone left her. I did notice LV left a rating for Amber on the 15th October. So it does seem they knew things about each on some level. Anna may actually be LV.

Obvious Discrepancies

AUTHOR: Sandra Kasamba Client - (U.S.A.)

There are appears to be several contradictions to ANNA's accusations. I ask you to read and make your own judgement.

ACCUSATION NO 1. "For those who wonder how I got this copy...they certainly must have ripped off a friend of theirs who now is wanting revenge"

INTENDED UNDERSTANDING: So Anna is saying, she was given these msn transcripts from someone who was close friend of both Amber and Simone. So close, that this friend was able to gain access to Simone or Ambers home computer and send to Anna in LONDON?
So not only does this very close friend have access to the homes of both women, she has been allowed to use their home computers?

OBVIOUS QUESTIONS: 1.Why does Anna care about Simone and Ambers close personal friend being ripped off? What is HER interest in all of this if she is just reporting this for "someone else" and why would Amber/Simone assume or even know its Anna and subsequently email her?

ACCUSATION NO 2: Anna says:Simone Richardson aka Simone Patrice wouldn't 'use' her real email so as to threaten me so she makes up some new email and sends this (ip address tracked and the same)

INTENDED UNDERSTANDING: Simone used fake name and sends Anna a threatening email.

DISCREPANCIES: How does Anna know Simone well enough to a/know that the IP addresses are the same? This means that Anna is admitting she knows Amber/Simone and has received emails from both from prior to this incident.
And, again, Anna said it was "Someone" wanting revenge.Its clear that its Anna wanting revenge.So why/how does Simone/Amber know its Anna? And How does Simone/Amber conviently know Annas email address and phone number? Simone or Amber would have had to know Annas surname and place of residency. But How is this possible when Anna claims she is a "former client of kasamba"?

Anna is lying about who she is, her association with these women and her motive for wanting them kicked off kasamba.

FUNNILY ENOUGH, I WAS ABLE TO GET ALL THIS INFORMATION FROM RE READING ANNAS BLOGS
RESEARCH PEOPLE RESEARCH!!! SEEK TRUTH AND IT WILL BE FOUND

former client

AUTHOR: Anna Former Client Of Kasamba - (United Kingdom)

I am a former client of kasamba and the reason that I am not posting my screen name on here is precisely to avoid being "blackmailed" by people such as Amber Robinson/Humphreys and Simone Richardson/Patrice.

We all go through problems one day or another and this is the reason why we go to such places such as kasamba "to get advice" then the next thing is that you actually have those same experts blackmailing you to say things about you that you have confided in them and using them against you!

We all have different laws in different countries and yes we were aware here that the phone is under surveillance as well as three other houses. The burglaries in the area started about a month ago and the police are convinced that it may be one of the neighbours tipping off people to know when others leave their homes, police patrol is present as well due to that so yes perhaps that's a "good coincidence"

It was the same day that the email threat and the telephone calls happened with a few hours of interval. The following day another email arrived which I posted. Given that no one responded to the phone call at 4 A.M. in the morning they probably got impatient...and they wrote this answer the phone or perhaps would you want your husband to answer it!

I sent these emails to kasamba and to the police in victoria as well as local police came here to see for themselves these emails that I have been talking about.

I have had people tell me that this "Psychic Arthur" supposedly Amber Robinson/Humphrey's boyfriend is from Canada however his email finishes with .com.au This makes me come to the conclusion that perhaps Amber Robinson/Humphreys is the same person than this Psychic Arthur either that or one of her friends that she shares transcripts with.

former client

Anna

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

Now that you've made all this public, they will leave you alone. LOL they wouldn't dare write anymore emails because they know you'll post them here for all to see. So your fight might be over.

Augusta

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (Australia)

Anna mentioned the Victoria police are now involved because of the threats. Anna must have had some contact with Amber at some stage. The reason I say this is Victoria is a state in Australia. I actually live in Vic. When I had a reading with Amber we spent time out of hire chatting about general stuff. It came up that she was also an Aussie living in Vic. There are also other things in Anna threads that I know are correct. I'm not saying I believe everything Anna has written. But I know for a fact some of what she has written is genuine.

#38 Consumer Suggestion

Insanity

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Ok Ok. You people are seriously starting to sound certifiably INSANE. It also sounds like a lot of NUTS are ruining that Kasamba site for clients and experts alike. Its all about the GREED for money! Many should really just go out in the real world and just get a job. That way you have a weekly paycheck and you don't have to be on that site fighting over the clients and who gets their money. You wouldnt have to scam them with bogus spells, false readings, etc if you just go out and get a real job!

Sandra

AUTHOR: Augusta - (U.S.A.)

Sandra - very good points you make. The reader Simone recommended was Lucid Visions who was taken off Kas. I always wondered why someone would recommend a reader charging over 17 dollars a minute - but I never tried LV so do not know if she was worth it - also Simone and LV left feedback for each other so they must have known things about each other on some level.
You also do not need access to a computer to see a transcript - if you are friends with someone they can cut and paste things and send it to you. Perhaps Simone trusted this friend and sent a portion of the read to her and commented that he was no psychic. No biggie, people do that stuff. Then Anna shows where Amber wrote her (anna) an email. So all around they seem to have been friends on some level.

I didnt get that Anna was saying they shared clients but that ONE particular client, Jackie, was in fact discussed between them in what appears to be instant messenger - that has always been my gripe with KAS that it is only human nature for experts who are friends or in private groups together, could in fact slip with info or just gossip. Just tidbits of info.
This is NOT to say that are not good readers - obviously they have clients who have had predictions come true. I only had one read with each a while ago and nothing came about - but that is my OVERALL experience on Kas. I have no bad feelings about it. It is what it is. I was smart enough to get the one read and not go back.

I am very happy that others had much better luck!
I really feel these readers should be careful on KAS and not rate each other, not refer each other...just stay independent.....
Thanks Sandra !!

ANNA

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (Australia)

Anna if you dont mind be asking are you a former client or a former expert?

Anna....

AUTHOR: S - (United Kingdom)

If this is really really true, then I am very sorry.

However, I have read and re-read your post and have a couple of questions.

You said you "forwarded on the emails". To whom? Police? Kasamba? or both?

You also have said that your phone is under surveillance due to crime in the area.

Why would the Police bug your phone due to theft in the area? Did you know the Police were bugging your phone? I only ask because I didnt know they could do that (Data Protection Act and all) and it does seem a very happy coincidence that your phone is bugged right when you need it to be!

Also, you state that the "phone call's have ceased for now". Did this happen more than once then? I ask that because you only shared this information a couple of days ago, and an awful lot seems to of happened in a short space of time.

I am not saying this is a bogus report. I really don't know. I only am forceful in my opinion based on what I know are facts for certain. But I, like everyone else here Im sure are trying to establish the authenticity of this report.

If it is authentic, then these questions won't be hard to answer.

Thanks

threats

AUTHOR: Anna Former Client Of Kasamba - (United Kingdom)

YES this has been reported to my local police who has been in touch with the police in victoria australia. I also have forwarded all the email threats sent. Not only that but there has been calls at 4 A.M. in the morning my time with the sound of msn messenger at the background. Given everyone were asleep no one responded. Next day another email saying: answer the phone unless you want your husband to answer it!

The two calls have reached the voice mail. Give there has been a lot of burglary around my area the police have the phones under surveillance. I will post on here what happens next but physical threats written such as this is being taken very seriously is why both my local police and the police in australia have decided to follow this up via interpol.

Either both Amber Robinson/Humphreys and Simone Patrice have been notified by the constable or they have actually smelt that the phone may be under surveillance. The 4 A.M. telephone calls obviously to threaten have ceased for now as well as the emails.

SAME CLIENTS???

AUTHOR: Sandra Kasamba Client - (U.S.A.)

Just to be sure that I was on the right track. I had a look at both Simone and Ambers ratings and their clients who rate them.
The results are interesting and further validation to refuting all allegations toward these psychics.
Dont take my word for it. Go look yourselves. There appears to be only 5 clients at most that have been to Amber and Simone during the past few months but the rest of the ratings show a completely different set of clientele.

If they were not genuine psychics and were guilty of exchanging information, then I would say their buisness would be disasterous from the small number of clients that visit both. lol
Instead they are both two of the busier psychics I know on kasamba. Again..what is your point Anna?

Oh and Anna, how did you get to Australia to get these transcripts from their computer from England??

Logically, you have to either be a reader who still works on kasamba and is sitting online with no clients whilst they go to Simone and Amber. Or as someone else pointed out rivalry gone bad. I cant remember the name of that reader Simone used to recommend and its gone now because that reader isnt on Kasamba anymore but it would definately make sense if it was her.
It was said on a wahm discussion board when several readers were sacked that whoever she was, was terminated because of abusing clients. One of Terry Masterantonios regular clients was in a chat group with me last month and said that she was abused, threatened and blackmailed by the reader that simone recommended on her page. Apparently she contacted Simone who already knew about several other clients having the same experience and immediately removed her from her profile page without question. I did question Simone on it, but she said she was not able to say due to kasamba privacy policy.

Is it her???

Who is Anna?

AUTHOR: Sandra Kasamba Client - (U.S.A.)

Ive been reading through all of this, and wonder who Anna really is? Why does she have access to both Simone's and Ambers home computer? And IF this transcript is real of Simone and Arthur, then how did YOU get your hands on this Anna?
You obviously are a reader on kasamba or an employee of kasamba. Or even worse, one of those readers that got kicked off kasamba for breaking the rules. You like like someone who has a personal agenda against these two gifted and caring individuals.

Why are you so concerned with them? What did they do to you to make you so vengeful and spiteful. And why would they know YOUR email address????? AND WHY DID YOU TELL PEOPLE ON A PREVIOUS THREAD THAT SIMONE AND AMBER MUST HAVE RIPPED OFF A FRIEND???? AGAIN..WHY ARE YOU INVOLVED. how did you get this information??? How Does Simone and Amber know YOU?????
TELL US WHO YOU ARE, then this might shed some light onto this whole thing.

Come on everyone, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE...Something stinks..and its coming from Anna's direction.
BOGUS MSN TRANSCRIPTS and BOGUS FAKE READING TRANSCRIPTS..
LOOK AT THE FACTS LOOK AT THE PLAYERS.
Regardless of predictions and accuracy, Anna is not here to tell us that they rip people off, she is here to personally attack these two in their personal lives.
ASK YOURSELF WHY???

Posting someone else's reading is a breach of privacy

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

Legal action could be taken for posting a private reading. There is something in your post which I know to be true so you should be very careful with what you are doing Anna.

And if...

AUTHOR: S - (United Kingdom)

these emails are real, then presumably you have forwarded them on to Kasamba complaints, prior to pasting them on here?

Sorry Anna...if this IS real, then it's very serious, but as cynical as I am about experts on K, this seems just a bit unbelievable.

ANNA

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (Australia)

I find it hard to believe that Amber, Arthur and Simone would be stupid enought to threaten you in writing.

If they did actually send you the above emails. Amber has threatened to attack you spiritually and PHYSICALLY and my understanding is this is a chargeable offence. Perhaps you should consider reporting these threats to the police.

S

AUTHOR: Aware - (U.S.A.)

I had more or less the same experience with Simone that you did.
I was also given inaccurate info and advice, which would have made things worse for me had I acted on it. The things she said did not make sense, and were somewhat contradictory. I decided not to follow her advice and just keep my eyes open. Nothing she predicted happened (even after nearly a year now), and I found out fairly soon after the session that the info she gave was wrong.
I never read with Amber, so client info sharing would not apply to me.

I'd also be very interested to see if Jackie checks this site and what she has to say in regards to this transcript.

More lies from Dr. Lies..I mean Dr. Love :)

AUTHOR: Dr.Love's Profile Edit Button - (U.S.A.)

Guadalahara :)

Dr. Love continues to tell more lies :) LOL

Kasamba doesn't make you send them identifiication. Unless you run up a huge tab as a client and they want to verify you so you can't do credit fraud.

Dr. Love writes like a 13 year old girl, may very well be a 13 year old girl. Made up an excuse for using the first fake picture. Hasn't address the second fake picture when he posted a picture of a 40 year old man in a tuxedo.

Plan on more lies, LOLs, and smiley faces to follow

AUTHOR: Anna Former Client Of Kasamba - (United Kingdom)

Simone Richardson aka Simone Patrice wouldn't "use" her real email so as to threaten me so she makes up some new email and sends this (ip address tracked and the same)

Just to insure you are getting this ,
A full retraction of your comments is required on the rip off site by AM Australian time tommorow .

I will make up information about you regarding an affair you have had and the STD you contracted .
And make death threats to your husband
I will also reveal all your ID,S on rip off report and have several people waiting to lodge complaints about you .
Fix this debacle or the Karma will come .
I trust that you dont want your dirty little secrets let out now do you ???
Think about it i am very very serious.

no reaction from me she goes crying to her best friend Amber Humphreys now Robinson and she sends this email threat to me:
get those documents off of the rip off report. stop your pathetic and petty tirade.

i will not get mad, i will get even.... i will attack you not only thru the physical realm but the spiritual realm.
and no, not the type of low magic you are familiar with, but ritual high magic.

further the mafia is a global organisation, and is very present in your country. don't think you can hide.

I am angry now and i am going to have this out with you.

You may scare the other two , but not me. you have a lot to lose and a lot to worry about....

and just for fun i will send msn transcripts to your husband and to ripoff report detailling an affair and death threats.

you have 24 hours to fix this.... you will start to feel the consequences....

you have been warned,
Amber

Not yet enough, if you recall Amber Humphreys back then recommended Psychic Arthur who is her virtual lover to threaten me

here goes:

I am very angry in the information i have recieved and witnessed today.
I tend to get very Protective of my good friends particularly when they are the victims of insignificant people like yourself.
This has come at a very oportune time for me we have a meeting of the coven tommorow evening.
Your punishment will be discussed at this meeting !
So my dear i would suggest you retract your vile statements from the website.
Or you will soon find your life going rapidly down hill.
I know how much you like money my dear and i can assure you there will be a spell cast to dry it up for you.
You believe your Std was uncomfortable ??
The illness i can rain down on you will make that look like a minor influenza .
And you say your husband knows of the affair ??
You Lie and you know i know these things
Take me on Dear and see what becomes of your miserable existance
Kindest Regards Arthur

For information Amber had sent Simone to have a reading with Psychic Arthur to help with his ratings and ranking Amber even paid Simone to have this reading done.
here goes:

Psychic Advisor Arthur: Hello:-)

simone: HI,

simone: Im simone..nice to meet you.

Psychic Advisor Arthur: hi simone, how are you doing?

simone: im well thanks and you?

Psychic Advisor Arthur: doing very good ty

Psychic Advisor Arthur: what is on your mind today simone?

simone: i dont know where to start..lol

Psychic Advisor Arthur: lol ok

simone: lots to say
simone: but wont bother you with that arthur..

simone: Just wanting to know if a friend of mine..who is international..will come to visit me? His name is Allen..

simone: do you need dob?

simone: 25 ..

Psychic Advisor Arthur: just his age is ok...or date of birth :-)

Psychic Advisor Arthur: ok ty

simone: date of birth is 27th jan 1982..sorry.

simone: 1982

Psychic Advisor Arthur: no problem, and what is yours simone?

simone: lol im 19th july 1971.

Psychic Advisor Arthur: ok ty

simone: there is an age difference here..embarassed to say lol

Psychic Advisor Arthur: oh that is ok...love sometimes shows up in unexpected places:-)

simone: yeah ..i know that.

simone: lol

simone: just wanting to know what i can expect..he is o/s and im very drawn to him..and him to me..

simone: but just dont know where it is heading??

simone: yes please

Psychic Advisor Arthur: ok, I can channel his energy and look ahead for you if you like:-)

11/6/2007 6:29:51 PM Psychic Advisor Arthur: ok, I am picking up some things now so we can begin when ever you are ready

Psychic Advisor Arthur: ty

Psychic Advisor Arthur: What I am seeing is yes there is a very strong energy between you and him, also I am seeing a physical meeting between you both. It feels a little ways down the road but I am seeing
simone: ok..

simone: great

simone: of course.

Psychic Advisor Arthur: it happening. I'm also sensing that he has been unable to make such a trip, for it does require a bit of planning and he will need help/assistance

Psychic Advisor Arthur: I sense his attraction to you is genuine

simone: He often tells me about his g/f's etc and that upsets me but thats the basis of our friendship in
the first place...we talk like best friends.but it feels different..if you can understand.

Psychic Advisor Arthur: yes, I think he's not been completely honest with you about how he feels towards you, definite interest in romance there...

simone: He tells me he loves me..but ??

simone: yeah something like that..

Psychic Advisor Arthur: ony as a friend? I see him saying one thing and his heart is another way...he puts up walls and speaks of others only as a form of protection. In honesty I'm seeing him being a lonely

simone: Yes..

Psychic Advisor Arthur: soul and he truly values what you share

simone: thats true..

simone: Arthur, is allen a womaniser ?? or anything i need to be aware of?

simone: sorry if this sounds like a silly question.

Psychic Advisor Arthur: no its not a silly question:-)

simone: lol thanks

Psychic Advisor Arthur: I am sensing he likes women but not a womanizer as in he has to constantly
be chasing after one...

simone: When do you see allen and i meeting? and will i go to him or him to me.?

simone: of course.

Psychic Advisor Arthur: I am sensing that over this next year you and he will meet sometime during it...there are things to arrange, documents and finances but after this I am seeing him come and visit with

simone: oh ok..

simone: Wow

simone: no i understand that.

simone: Thank you so much arthur.

Psychic Advisor Arthur: you...and then the relationship will turn to romance;-) but he doesn't want to break his heart now by falling so hard for you...he will wait until he sees you:-)

Psychic Advisor Arthur: your very welcome

simone: how long will allen stay??

Psychic Advisor Arthur: I am not seeing a return, only him a

simone: Thanks xxx

Simone's comment:
He's no psychic lol Amber made me go to him and paid for the reading

Simone does sound and appear sweet as candy but as her best friend says
Amber: she's not as innocent as she may appear!

ola viva the friendship!

#51 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Gauranga ;)

AUTHOR: Dr. Love - (India)

Aha, how nice it is when I see my name on Ridoffreport. Lol :) I believe when an expert does become TOP rated then some bad fellow experts do have jealous so then they start to put non sense/false complain. lol :) But what I can do for them? I only feel pitty for them because they are doing bad karma so they would suffer :(

Who told you if I was female? Well, I was male plus still male and would be forever :) lol :)

I told you the fact about misunderstanding.

Simple example...

If you are male and you sign up for an expert in psychic category then you choose a screen name like ' Psychic Guidance ' or ' Love Psychic ' or ' Psychic Love ' and you put only logo like ' Flower ' or ' rose ' or something like that.

Then when client does call you and when client will leave you feedback then client will consider you as ' She ' because due to high volume of female psychic experts.

Simple thing...

I do get 98% female clients So even I am not connected to my spirit then simply I can guess that this is female client before client does tell the name. That is really because of high volume of female clients.

As well as whatever does show in feedback then that was just misunderstanding and nothing else. I told you the fact even you don't accept it then I can't do anything.

As well as I sent tax forum to Kasamba in Jan,2007 ( 1 year ago from now ) and I filled my official name, address, geneder ( male ), DOB and everything plus put the sign as well.

Plus in Sep, 2007, I have sent my Gov. Photo id proof as well. lol :)

I hope that does make you sense. And if it doesn't make the sense

Then first chant '

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!
Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare!!

Then you can understand that! lol :)

Hmmmmm...

AUTHOR: S - (United Kingdom)

I do not know what to believe. I am shocked at the language and detrimental manner in which this "msn" message is written in I must say.

I have, in the past had reads with both Amber and Simone. Simone told me things that I KNEW were not right even though she insisted she was. Hence I didnt follow her advice (or go back) and that was the right thing to do because she wasnt right. In fact, if I had taken her advice, I would of caused myself problems that I did not need to have.

As far as Amber goes, she made some short term and longer term predictions. The short term did not pan out, and she had not picked up the situation as it was then, as I later found out. Longer term predictions are not yet due, but due to the above, I will not hold my breath.

However, I suppose Jackie is the key to this. She will recognise if this is her that Simone and Amber are supposedly talking about. Hopefully she checks this site and will be able to respond.

If they are friends, sharing client info then it shows the ratings count for NOTHING.

Simone Patrice

AUTHOR: Sandra Kasamba Client - (U.S.A.)

What a disgusting and obviously fraudulent attempt to implicate yet another good psychic on Kasamba.

Simone Patrice is one of the most caring and honest individual that ive come across.I have been her client for 5 months now and to date, most of her predictions have come to pass. Im still awaiting on one big one, but am confident given her accuracy in the past that it too will happen. I have not had a reading from Amber, although after looking at her feedback, I'd say she does her job in a similar style.

Im yet to understand why someone would go to such lengths to ruin these readers long standing reputation other than out of spite or jealousy.
Simone Patrice is the bomb! People wait days to speak to her, because she reads with compassion, honesty and above all integrity and she is the real deal. She is human and real and people relate easily to her.Anyone that has had a reading with Simone knows that she does not ask for hire before validating the connection with several statements.

But dont take my word for it check her feedback.She gets it RIGHT!

If she was faking this sweet side, she is in the wrong business. She should be acting on stage.

All your clients are right behind you Simone.

BOGUS MSN TRANSCRIPTS

AUTHOR: Stellasyren - (Australia)

How stupid would anyone be to think that this transcript is REAL????
How did they get it >???
can only have come from Simone or Ambers computer
I could sit here right now and change my name with a friend on msn and create a PHONEY CONVERSATION
BE SMART PEOPLE
This person is vindictive and jealous of both Amber and Simone
My suggestion is for her to get a life and stop being so horribly spiteful

Amber and Simone

AUTHOR: Lucy - (Australia)

I'm shocked at what is written above, particularly the language. I just cannot imagine Amber Humphreys/Robinson talking like that.

I have had a read with Amber and I found her to be extremely polite, caring and accurate. Several of her predictions have come true for me. A major prediction is yet to come to pass but is not due at this time.

Regarding Simone, have also had a read with Simone and two of her shorter term predictions came true, the last big one is questionable at this time.

I found them both pleasant and am totally shocked and disappointed by the above transcript.

#56 Consumer Suggestion

Oh boy

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

That is really too bad that they have people like that working on that site. Just blatantly taking peoples money. Email kasamba and demand their accounts be terminated.

AUTHOR: Anna Former Client Of Kasamba - (United Kingdom)

Dr. Love is a good friend of Simone Patrice and they also do exchange client information.
Amber Humphreys who now changed her name to Amber Robinson and Simone Patrice are very good friends and even lunch together, they work kasamba together and exchange client details and information.

Just look at this transcript and then check their ratings, you would see the same client go to them. Here they are speaking about this client in question.

Simone says:
Haha she came to me the other day saying that Melodie b*&*& said to her not to go to other psychics
Amber says:
really? c**t face on ku b*&*& all over ripp off we stir s*&* and let them get it all rofl
Simone says:
Just tell her the same than I told her robert is not f*&*& rani anymore so she can shut the f*&*&
Will tell you what she says and will send her over to you

For those who wonder how I got this copy...they certainly must have ripped off a friend of theirs who now is wanting revenge. This has been all over the public board and kasamba can see that this same client went to them yet they don't seem to be doing anything.

#60 Consumer Suggestion

Geeeeshh

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

So hes out there on that forum too acting like a control freak huh. How sad is that. Why don't Kasamba get rid of all their forums in which people communicate because its obvious that the bad eggs and control freaks are really bringing that site down. Perhaps Kasamba should shut down for a few months to get rid of the bad apples. But of course they will not do such a thing because its a million dollar business. Personally, I do not think they care about the bad eggs on the site. It seems it would be impossible to remove them all because you would have no idea who is lying and who isnt. Perhaps they should hire new staff to review and investigate all fraud complaints and take action. A client only forum perhaps could be a good idea but the nosey scammers would only sign up as clients just to read what is being said and if their names are coming up on that forum. So it goes back to personal responsiblity. Clients need to educate themselves in regard to how scam artists work. Clients should not hire any one on that site until they are given CONCRETE evidence that what the psychic is saying to them is not some ole mumbo jumbo that can apply to every human experience on the planet. Stay away from readers who want to much information from you. Giving too much information will lead you to recieving a cold reading and common sense advice, and a bunch of guessing. I have gone on the internet and read on how the fakes work and I am quite sure that the clients can do the same. If the expert your speaking to do not want to offer you any details without hiring them first then go to someone who will. It would also be a good idea if you are in a good emotional state so that when you do make contact you are thinking clearly. Do a internet search in regard to how to tell the real ones from the fake ones. This is called empowering yourselves to not be someone's victim or cash cow. The psychic "con" is the oldest scam in the world and you need to educate yourselves in regard to how these fakes work. When you do that you will not be fooled again.
Many adopt the "psychic" lifestyle just to make money to pay the bills because the lazy asses prefer not to work for what they need. They prefer to steal it. Get your fraud complaints and transcipts together and send them into the BBB. THEN kasamba will remove the bad eggs. Robin Bluedragon included. One day he might find his account terminated. Who's to say they arent getting tired of him too? I do not believe anything he says because he was busted out here posting as a client just to slam and lie against a fellow kasamba expert. So he has no credibility!

Same old Karen, Toni Iris dog and pony show 3 ring of fools circus

AUTHOR: Got Me - (Denmark)

boring boring boring girls........same ole stuff, any new material??? Its like watching/reading the same train wreck over and over again. We could all receit this in our sleep its all been said so many times.

#62 Consumer Suggestion

It's not psychic only forum its a experts only forum.....
And I have stated here before Erik/Robin where I work in kasamba and I am not a " reader" so nice try!

But I have witnessed you chasing people all over the new forum and making bad remarks about kasamba!

I wouldn't post on that forum if my life depended on it! But watching you insult people, chase them and sound stupid sure has been fun to watch!

So before you go telling people it's a psychic's only forum when its a all experts forum and before you tell people I'm a reader when I am not, maybe you should get your fact straight!

Oh I noticed your little Girl friend Penny Babson is right after you on every post. Is she one of your new little spies! We all know you plant them all over from your little KU group!

#63 Consumer Suggestion

#64 Consumer Suggestion

#65 Consumer Suggestion

Um no Dr Love really is a fake

AUTHOR: Katie - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to disappoint. Im not Erik/Robin. But how did you know this is a psychic only forum unless you are a psychic? Dont take my word for what I claim. Anyone can go to Dr Love feedback, back to the date I said and read the 1star from a client when Love_Psychic became Dr Love. All feedback before that date when it was Love_Psychic show clients called this supposed male expert as a she or her. You can all verify that as feedback is public. Im not making that up. Go check for yourselves.

Facts are Facts

AUTHOR: Dr.Love's Profile Edit Button - (U.S.A.)

Disregard any feelings that you have about Robin or any other expert on Kasamba. This forum is to expose fraud and rip offs. Pull up Dr. Love's profile and look at his older ratings, in fact go back to the start. He is constantly referred to as a "she" in ratings. This is because he started on Kasamaba as a scam artist posting a woman's picture because he wanted to fit in with the majority of the readers. When other scam artists like Christopher_P rose up on the pages, Dr. Love posted a picture of a 40 year old man in a tuxedo. Now he's changed his picture to what it is now. With the risie and popularity of male readers Dr. Love felt it was a good time to switch into his male form. With this classic scam transition he had all the notes to blow the mind of people that had come to him for readings under his female persona.

On top of this he says he's 19 (and a half) and found the site while looking for chemistry help on his homework. If that's the case then he started as a reader when he was about 17 which is against Kasamba policy.

These facts are easily checked by checking the ratings in Dr. Love's profile. Go ahead! The forum is available to anyone that has an expert account.

Yes lets blame Bluedragon for this...

AUTHOR: Erik - (U.S.A.)

More slander and smears from probably the person who did post this. I cant be all the people you say I am ,be it Janice, or whoever,as I dont have enough time in the day,nor the inclination. And since you seem to know about the forum,I know YOU are a reader on the site...apparently a sick,psychopathic one,but still,someone who is working and doing all the things she is accusing others of.

I asked him about this very subject,he gave a reasonable answer which I am satisfied with. Go get your meds,stop trying to harrass me,and again,show some proof...you dont have any that much is certain because truth cant support lies. You just keep showing yourself to be a stalker and a lying mad person. I will keep turning these into my attorney,so keep up your stupidity.

Stop trying to smear me and others when you yourself are also a reader on the site...it is people like you who give the place a bad rep,whether deserved or not. I believe Kasamba is trying to improve the site,and clean up the scammers,so maybe thats what has you so scared and afraid....you worry you will be busted once more.

#69 Consumer Suggestion

Karen and All The poster is Robin/Erik

AUTHOR: Toni - (U.S.A.)

Hey guys that forum that the post was taken to is only viewable by kasamba experts..

Robin Blue Dragon posted it here. He also insulted the man on the forum and everything. This whole post is a lie.

Dr love was never woman nor did he ever have a woman's pic. He had a pic of flowers before his real pic!

From now one if you See a post on this site about Kasamba just know its Robin/Erik who did and just say what ever Eric and move on!
What a lying snake he is!
I think he just likes posting to read my and your remarks Karen! ha ha

#70 Consumer Suggestion

Strange

AUTHOR: Augusta - (U.S.A.)

You know, it strange - but I guess a fellow expert posted that to expose another expert.
What would really be nice is if Kasamba would have a client forum - private, and only viewed by Kasamba and fellow clients. This way clients could share information on which readers worked out for them and so forth. It would give Kas a way to defuse a lot of problems. It would be so great.
And clients could give tips on what would work best from a client's perspective. What would even be better is if history logs could ONLY be accessed by clients to insure no sharing of history information - and always always a fresh read.
In fact the logs should be wiped off the server each year - not good to have that personal information stored on a company's server for so long.
It's one reason to be leery of using Kas.

#71 Consumer Suggestion

Petition

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Why dont you start a petition with numerous signatures and the fraudulent activities on this site documented and send it to the Better Business Bureau. You could perhaps start a yahoo group called "Kasama Petition for Disatified Clients" . Maybe that will help Live Person to wake up and start implenting some sort of change within the site.

Good Luck