Complaint Review: Dr. Mark Breiner, Dentist

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:Riverside Connecticut
Dr. Mark Breiner, Dentist
Trumbull, Connecticut U.S.A.

Dr. Mark Breiner, Dentist Did NOT practice one moment of considering the toxic materials he was putting into my mouth. To boot, he uses cheaper dental materials but charges high prices for sub-standard work that is no where near the level of a high end dentist who actually cares about their patients. Trumbull Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: dont always believe what you read

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: my reputation speaks for itself

*Author of original report: also known as "Whole Body Dental"

*Consumer Comment: So SUE THIS GUY FOR MALPRACTICE!

This dentist does a lot of advertising, public relations, and media ploys to get himself the credibility that he does not deserve.

He seriously injured me from a simple, cosmetic procedure that should have taken a simple shaving of a small chip on a front tooth. Instead, this dentist did not bother to speak to me about my options, and lowered me back in the chair and proceeded to mutilate me.
He wrongly utilized an etchant product by pouring it over my tooth and allowing the etchant to get into my mouth, which he allowed me to swallow rather than having his mindless assistant suction it out. The etchant went all over my other teeth causing them to have a sand-paper feel to them [which I have spent well over $800 with other dentists to try to get it off of my teeth].
At no time did this dentist practice 'whole body' dentistry by bothering to follow proper dental procedures to begin with... but not even bothering to see if what he was putting into my mouth was going to be biocompatible with my body [which it was not.]
He caused extreme pain by his aggressive and wrongful tactics and really did not care at all about the pain he caused me.

I am now working with a good and well trained cosmetic dentist to repair what he did wrong.

I happen to be a Holistic Nutritionist, and I have come across other people who were also injured in various dental procedures by this dentist.

He has never apologized for what he did to me, and refuses to send copies of my dental records upon written request.

He is no more "holistic" than the average dentist, and I personally found him to be totally incompetent.

Sorry, but the consumer who pays such exorbitant prices deserves better.

Angry homeowner
Riverside, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Mark-Breiner-Dentist/Trumbull-Connecticut/Dr-Mark-Breiner-Dentist-Did-NOT-practice-one-moment-of-considering-the-toxic-materials-h-355757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Mark Breiner, Dentist

dont always believe what you read

AUTHOR: Dontlie - (U.S.A.)

helene in illinois you should have been intelligent enough to want to hear both sides of the story before calling in the lawyers.

if your were a holistic nutritionist with any confiction you would have insisted on the dentist informing you of all the materials that he would be using to fix your tooth. P.S. i asked my dentist about the etch material and he said that after a few weeks the enamel would remineralize and go back to normal with no treatment and that every dentist knows this and would not need to do any treatment to correct let alone hundreds of dollars to fix.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

my reputation speaks for itself

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

First of all, why doesn't the person making such a complaint use their name?
Second, I am the dentist this individual is referring to and I will let my stellar reputation speak for itself.
Third, this person had a microscopic chip that I did not want to touch; she insisted that I do bonding(a very, very small piece of bonding was added to the corners of her two front teeth)because she fancies herself as a model and this was ruining her career! My dental assistant that has been with me for over twenty years can testify to this and also to my expertise. If these two microscopic restorations were such a problem, they could have been removed. Also, in her talking to me subsequent to the restorations, it is interesting that she had no complaint about them!
It is a shame that people can put this kind of garbage out over the internet and then not even use their name. At least this site allows rebuttal.
I invite you to visit my website: wholebodydentistry.com
Dr. Mark A. Breiner

also known as "Whole Body Dental"

AUTHOR: Angry homeowner - (U.S.A.)

Their web site is www.wholebodydentistry.com
The advertising does not match the low quality and lack of care to trusting patients.

So SUE THIS GUY FOR MALPRACTICE!

AUTHOR: Helene - (U.S.A.)

You have everything you need to sue this guy for malpractice.

Consult a friendly neighborhood medical malpractice attorney and ask for a referral to a friendly dental malpractice attorney if this guy won't take it.

You should have no trouble getting a judgment against the dentist for failing to provide a reasonable standard of care -- IF things happened the way you say they did.

You have two years to file after the date you found he had caused you harm -- and the sooner the better, The clock is ticking!