Complaint Review: Dr Mike Philips

• Updated: Thu, October 07, 2010

• Reported By: hate u — British Columbia Canada
Dr Mike Philips
41 Sandika Street Internet United States of America

I am updating a report I posted earlier re Mr Mike Philips.

I am taking time to write this report because I want to make people aware of the way Mr Mike cons people.
My friend ordered several items from him but none of them worked for him. In total she has spent aprox $5000.
He gave her impossible tasks to do and yet she managed to do them all. His last email to her was aprox 4 months ago. This emails carried out instructions. After that he vanished into thin air.
I must admit the email sounded very very genuine so she did all she was asked to.
She was told she will see results in weeks but it is now months and there are no results.

A few months ago I posted a rip-off report against Mr Mike and he was annoyed. His beef is with me but he punished my friend for this. All my friend did was recommend his services to me and a couple of other friends. My friend and I have written to Mr Mike but there has been no response. He just left my friend hanging. An update or something would be nice but there is no news from him.
If he was capable of helping people I would have never written this report!
He doesn't care about peoples problems. He is interested in lining his own pockets. I never thought I would be writing this report but I want to make everyone aware of this guy.Initially when you approach him for help, he will reply within 24 hours. All replies are prompt until a payment is made. After that this guy shows his true colours.He just vanishes into thin air.
Peoples problems are a money making scheme for him.

He has only 3 testimonies on his website and they are all very old going back to 2006. If he helps people everyday then why doesnt he update his website to reflect this?
He has to "appeal" to his customers to give him good reviews and yet there is nothing on his website.
His website is full of "bells and whistles". Anything too good to be true can't be true especially in his case.
When questioned about the rip off reports he responds by saying people are jealous of him. That makes no sense at all. Those reports are written by people who have spent money and have been conned.
Someone who wrote a report about him was right in saying he has no customer service skills. If anyone is genuine and is accused of doing something they will clear their name but he is guilty of cheating people that is why he backs off. He is a sheep in wolf's clothing.
Why would another magician challenge him? If he is so powerful he should have no fears. I question this statement.

I am not a magician or a famous person. I am an ordinary hard working person who wants to stop innocent people become victims of Mr Mike.
If anyone has any questions regarding this rip off report you are free to contact me via email at (((REDACTED))).

Unlike Mr Mike I have nothing to be afraid of and I am not running from anyone that is why I can display my name openly.

WARNING: If anyone is thinking of ordering anything from Mr Mike please please do not give away your hard earned money because you will never see it again and you will never hear from Mr Mike.
I once challenged him to prove he is a magician but he was unable to do so. He is a liar. Stay away from him. He will run away with your money, leave you in debt and heart broken.
If you decide to ignore this warning and still go ahead and order something from him, then you are a bigger fool than him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2010 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Mike-Philips/internet/Dr-Mike-Philips-ritual-black-magic-spells-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-GUY-YOU-WILL-LOSE-YOUR-MON-648591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Mike Philips