Complaint Review: Dr. Mohamed Saleh - Dr. Detox - Center For Medicine And Wellness

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Dr. Mohamed Saleh - Dr. Detox - Center For Medicine And Wellness
1408 San Marco Blvd Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Dr. Mohamed Saleh - Dr. Detox - Center For Medicine And Wellness nothing but lies, created a hostel work environment Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Comment: Psychiatrist Mohamed Saleh Disciplined by the State

*Consumer Comment: I recently found out.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Enter at your own Risk!

*Author of original report: Don't walk.... run!!!

*Consumer Comment: Break the Cycle!

*Consumer Comment: Prospective Employee.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I made the same mistake

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Me

*Consumer Comment: Victomized By Dr Saleh Also

I made the huge mistake of going to work for the almighty (or at least he thinks he is) Dr. Mohamed Saleh. He had me in constant fear for my job. Force me to sign a false affidavit against another employee. He promised me a raise then FIRED me! He's gone through a total of 6 employees in the last 2 months. He belittles he patients and employees. Not to mention his little lapdog Janie Howell. This chick is a monster. She will do anything, and I mean anything, please the twisted nut case Dr. Saleh.
I afraid to mention to many details. I'm sure he'll find a way to sue me or have me arrested.

If you want the nitty gritty details leave a comment with you're email address

BEWARE OF THE EVIL DR. DETOX!

Anoy
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Mohamed-Saleh-Dr-Detox-Center-For-Medicine-And-Wellness/Jacksonville-Florida-32207/Dr-Mohamed-Saleh-Dr-Detox-Center-For-Medicine-And-Wellness-nothing-but-lies-created-316762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Mohamed Saleh - Dr. Detox - Center For Medicine And Wellness

Psychiatrist Mohamed Saleh Disciplined by the State

AUTHOR: Joel - ()

Saleh does not currently have a license to practice. He was disciplined my the Florida Department of Health (DOH) due to his drug conviction in Las Vegas. To watch the video of his hearing go to:

To view the DOH's Final Order and Administrative Complaint against him go to:

I recently found out.

AUTHOR: rebelgrl4choice - (United States of America)

I recently found out, from a reputable source, that the "fabulous Doc" has lost his license in FL and will no longer be endangering the lives of those here in Jacksonville. He only has a license in Nevada. I think we can thank the Folio Weekly article, a bit, for exposing him to his current employers in a very negative light because I feel they were acting quite naively and now know the public would have come after them with a lawsuit, or 30, if they didn't get rid of him. It's sad that so many have had to suffer at his hands, me included.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Enter at your own Risk!

AUTHOR: david - (United States of America)

I had the opportunity to work with the Dr. for a short period of time (three months).  I think that he is very grandiose in his thinking.  He is a bully, not to me but I did see the way he treated other employees and patients.  I have heard stories from one of his employees that the Dr. wrote him a prescription, gave him money to pay for the prescription and when the prescription was filled, to give the medication back to the Dr. for his personal use.  On numerous occassions I was asked if I worked for the D.E.A. because of my background.  He appeared to be a little paranoid and concerned that I might be after him for illegal activity.  He has a load of drugs that are outdated and narcartics locked away that he kept saying that he needed to get rid of, maybe the D.E.A. can help him with that.

As for his patients, I feel sorry for them.  He schedules them for a certain time and rarely shows up on time.  He has been so preoccupied trying to get his health spa going that he has put his patients aside, making them wait for hours.  He was fired from one of the hospitals in the area.  He had several dealings with the court system, either suing someone or being sued.

Overall, I would not recommend him to anybody for anything.  The D.E.A. should check him out and the DCF should also check him out.

If anyone of them want to contact me they can leave a message on this site or I am sure this site will give you my email address.

Don't walk.... run!!!

AUTHOR: Margieloflin - (U.S.A.)

Do not go to work for this guy or get treatment from him. Worst experience of my life.

Break the Cycle!

AUTHOR: ReportDrDetox - (United States of America)

Dr Saleh has been abusing people since he has been in business.  Many know him and his reputation.  He succeeds by bullying and intimidating people into silence.  However, he can be held accountable!

As a physician he is accountable to the Florida Board of Medicine for professional conduct and behavior

Since he has billed both Medicare and Medicaid, he is accountable for honest and accurate billing.
Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
Office of the Attorney General
Suite 405
1300 Riverplace Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 3220

For criminal behavior he is accountable to JSO

If you know something report it!  You will be protecting others.

Prospective Employee.

AUTHOR: lovejenelle - (United States of America)

Dr. Salah approached me yesterday offering me a position with his clinic. I need to know everything that happened before I meet him tomorrow so I can address them. I have no plans of dealing with the devil and from all the reviews Ive seen, he may be just that. I wont mention your name at all, I just need to know what Im walking into.

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I made the same mistake

AUTHOR: SameShoes - (United States of America)

I worked for him as well and yes I know who Janie is, she will lie and do anything to stay on his good side.  I have information that could put him away for a long time.  He has always fired anyone at anytime for any reason and most people quit with in about 2 weeks.  He really thinks its not him.  Google his name and look what folio put out on him.  His license are in review and about to be taken away he has to go before the board on June 14.  His wife left him.  This man does things he knows is wrong and always says he will just throw the race card out there to get people off his back and it freaking works!!!!  This man is evil and he likes the fact that people think he is.  Anyone that goes to work for him is carzy.  He is also being sued for the death of a patient.  I know more about this man than anyone trust me.  He has cameras in the office and it has sound on them.. He has a room in his home where he sits and watches and listens to everything.  His office in Vegas is closed as well and he does some kind of tanning now.  THis man has mental issues and drug issues *he was arrested in 95 for drugs*  He has no business taking care of sick people.  He had one really really good person that worked with his suboxone patients and ran her off as well.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Me

AUTHOR: Pat B. - (U.S.A.)

I am interested in learning more about the poor treatment that you received under Dr. Saleh's care. I experienced similar problems and want to hear more about your situation. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Patrick B.
[email protected]

Victomized By Dr Saleh Also

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I was sent to Dr. Saleh for an Independent Medical Evaluation by my insurance company. My appointment was in January of this year. My appointment time was 2:00pm and I did not see the doctor until 4:30.I called the insurance adjuster and told her about this wait time which I believe made Dr. Saleh look bad to this insurance company.He then gave a very negative medical opinion about me and my psychiatric condition. He even put in his report that he thought I would try to cause him problems.I have not nor will I try to cause him problems but I would like to hear from the author of this report to gather information regarding this doctor.I believe I was treated with no professionalism or respect by making me wait so long. No one in this doctor's office offered me any explainations as to this delay and after I waited this length of time,Dr Saleh was inattentive and distracted while he interviewed me. He answered his cell phone during my interview with him and then after approximately 45 minutes into this interview he asked me to leave and come back at 6:00 p.m. so he could finish his evaluation of me.

Please comment and or contact me through this site with information regarding this doctor. Thank you.