Complaint Review: Dr. Mokless Girgis

• Submitted: Mon, March 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By:los angeles California
Dr. Mokless Girgis
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Dr. Mokless Girgis ripoff Los Angeles California

*Consumer Suggestion: Please advise others that they can get their money back

*Consumer Suggestion: Get Your Money Back

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Your money has wings.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: someone actually needs your help

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: please post lawyer info

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Need to speak to a lawyer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update on Mr. Girgis

*Consumer Suggestion: Lawyer

*Consumer Comment: Phoney and Fraud

*Consumer Comment: This guy is trouble

*Consumer Comment: Rebecca has been confused with Dianne

*Consumer Comment: You have misunderstood me

*Consumer Suggestion: Have you...?

*Consumer Comment: Notify the police and dont stop there

*Consumer Suggestion: Profile Question The only exception

*Consumer Comment: The real problem

*UPDATE Employee: Dr. Mokless Girgis -- another viewpoint

Church members beware!!!

Are you a middle age,older, married, divorced or single, be aware!!!! If he counsels you as Dr. Mokless Girgis, then you will have to fill out a profile that tells him how many times you masturbate. If he does not hit you for sex, he will for money or both. This is one slick artist and he will take his time to know all about you in order to reach his goal, sex, money or both.

You think you know him so well but you don't.
You think he is who he presents himself to be but he is not. You think how beautiful he is inside and out, but he is EVIL. Then you think "what is wrong with me?" oh, but he knows how to pick his victims. Please be aware!

Diane
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Mokless-Girgis/Los-Angeles-California-90333/Dr-Mokless-Girgis-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-83959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Mokless Girgis

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Please advise others that they can get their money back

AUTHOR: found a lawyer - ()

We are filing a suit with the District Attorney's office.  Please tell your friends, or people that you know who have lost money, to fill out this form within the next couple of weeks:

THank you!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Get Your Money Back

AUTHOR: getyourmoneyback - ()

The District Attorney is capable of looking into this matter, but we need other people to support the effort.  If you have had any money taken from you by Mokless, please fill out the form:

The DA's office has the capacity to sieze overseas money, and arrest Mokless for the money he has stolen from countless numbers of people.  So, fill out this form to be part of the case.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Your money has wings.

AUTHOR: Lexa - (U.S.A.)

I am afraid that your money is gone.  I did not use a lawyer, because I did not give him any money to get back.  I just watched him pull scam after scam.  Usually lying about his occupation, station and status in life.  If he is indeed out of the country you will not be able to get any money out of him.  Can you tell me what he got out of you?  What scam did he pull on you?
Thanks,
Alexa

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

someone actually needs your help

Lexa or anyone!

I am someone who actually needs your help.  I've posted before, and I still haven't heard any info from anyone. I would really really really like to speak to a lawyer who has already dealt with Mokless.  It will vastly increase my chances of getting my money back.  I am hesitant to hire a lawyer with no knowledge of him b/c he is out of the country and the chances of me actually getting my money are slim (or so I was told by a lawyer friend).

SO....EVERYONE _ HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO ACTUALLY HELP SOMEONE IN NEED.  PLEASE GIVE ME A REFERRAL FROM A LAWYER WHO HAS GOTTEN YOUR MONEY BACK FOR YOU!  POST THE INFORMATION HERE SO THAT OTHERS CAN USE IT AS WELL, AND IF NOT, THEN MAYBE I CAN SET UP A TEMPORARY EMAIL ACCOUNT THAT YOU CAN EMAIL IT TO, BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I would greatly appreciate it.  Please don't ignore this post.  This is having an impact on my life.

Thanks.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

please post lawyer info

Rebekah,

Unfortunately I am in need of a lawyer for this same situation.  I need someone who has already dealt with Mokless and has all of his information - because I don't have the info i need right now. Can you please post the lawyer number and name on the board?  I've posted this twice before, but no response and I really need help here.  I am hoping that you are still checking this and can post the info that i need.

Thanks.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Need to speak to a lawyer

Lexa

Can you please direct me to a lawyer?  I have funds that have never been returned to me and I need to speak with someone who already knows the situation.  Maybe you can post the info here?  Thank you!

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update on Mr. Girgis

AUTHOR: Lexa - (U.S.A.)

I spoke to a member of Mokless's Church recently and learned that he was asked to step down.  This was because his antics and dishonesty had gotten to much for anyone to ignore.  There was also an incident I am told where during a sermon some very official men showed up all dressed in suits.  They did not look like men going to church.  They were there for another reason.  It appeared that they were there to watch Mokless.  Immediately after the sermon Mr. Girgis (His Phd is a mail order from University of Berkley-in Michigan-not the real Berkeley in California.  The "school" is called University of Berkley.  Anyway, he practically ran to his car when the sermon was over and left not to be seen again.  This is what I was told by a Church member.

A self published book did show up.  I believe this man is harmful and he thinks he is real slick with his lies.  Please keep posting so others will not be a victim of his scams.

Rebecca, what is Landmark?  That is one I haven't heard of.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Lawyer

AUTHOR: needalawyer - (United States of America)

Can you please post the information for you lawyer so that I can give him a call.  Unfortunately your experiences are striking very close to home and it has gotten to the point where i need to take action.

Phoney and Fraud

AUTHOR: Lexa - (U.S.A.)

Not only is all of the above true, but this guy claims to have written a book. There is no book. Claims to be the CEO of Global Management Alliance that runs multiple retirement centers that don't exist and claims to be a "world renowned singer and musician"-although no recordings made by him can be found anywhere. He claims to have radio broadcasts around the world, again can't find them.

It seems that all he does is sit around making fake websites that make him soumd famous and important. Run a google search and see all of the claims that he makes. The church just stands by and watches.

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (U.S.A.)

Apparently Mokless is still up to his old tricks. He is aware of this website and our comments because he contacted my attorney way back and complained to him. We had a good laugh. Lexa, I found your comments interesting. Did you attend the church? Are you also involved in that scam Landmark?

This guy is trouble

AUTHOR: Lexa - (U.S.A.)

The church knows about this guy and they don't care. They governing board of the Southern Baptist Church in this area is not creative enough nor are they concerned enough to do anything about this guy and his dishonesty. All of the accusations above are true, unfortunately there is much more than had been mentioned. I have seen this guy try to pass himself off as a psychologist, as a licensed medical doctor. He is a fraud and a phony.

Every person that walks through the door of his church is subject to his fraud. You would think that the governing board of the church would care, but they do not.

Rebecca has been confused with Dianne

AUTHOR: Juliet - (U.S.A.)

Rebecca, you sure wrote a nice response seeing as I think you were "wrongly accused". I think they confused your post with the employee who responded, "Dianne - Costa Mesa, California". Your post follows hers.

I sure am sorry you got brought into this, if it was just a name error. It sounds like you've been victimized enough. Now, you've been victimized AGAIN. I'm so sorry.

Spiritual abuse is about as horrific a crime as a person can commit, in my eyes. Crimes are bad enough, but to bring an aura of "religious authority" into it is reprehensible.

You have misunderstood me

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (U.S.A.)

I think you have misunderstood my comment about Diane, I am not insulting her at all, but agreeing with her and am sympathizing with her as I have met this person and have had a similar experience with him. I had to hire an attorney to retrieve the money he took from me. It was a hard lesson to learn and I hope no one ever is hurt by him again that is why I posted my report last year.

#17 Consumer Suggestion

Have you...?

AUTHOR: Deborah - (U.S.A.)

Diane,
First let me apoligize for the rudeness of Rebecca's reponse and I'll address that after I give you some comfort and advise.

I'm sorry someone in a position of a leader of the church took such terrible advantage of you and remember you're not alone in this matter. Several of these cases are reported on a yearly basis and there are support groups, online, so you are safer to help you thru this...

Have you reported him to the church and the
law...this is against the law even during a counseling session. He needs to stand trial and own his actions. I'm sure they'll love him in prision. If does get convicted find more people voilated by him, or go with a friend, to each and every parole hearing. They rarely get early release in Sexual Assault cases if the Parole Board can humanize the crime by facing the victim.

Be strong, be careful, and by all means stand up for your rights. Don't let him continue to hurt people like you. You have the Power, use it...put him in jail with the other ***((#### now!!! Run, don't walk to the nearest police station and file a report. Don't worry that it happened earlier, many rape victims are reluctant to come forward so the law understands your hesitiation. It takes nothing to be a creep like him, but it takes a hero to turn him in. Be a hero for potential victims. Stop him if you can

Oh and Rebecca, a word of advice...if a fellow human has been hurt and Diane was violated Make No Mistake on that point. May you never find yourself in that position. Also, sometimes its better to remain silent and let the world think you a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Good luck getting into heaven with that attitude towards your fellow man.

I hope the moderator sees your comment and bans you. People, let me repeat People!! come to this site to get advice not sarcasim. Go back to school and educate your mind instead of sitting in front of the computer insulting Sexual Assault Victims...it's not funny.

Deborah
MOS Master Instructor
Member of the CyberPatrol

Notify the police and dont stop there

AUTHOR: Jane - (U.S.A.)

the newspaper might have an interest in this as would the chruch governing board.
By now you have found someone new but the reports might help others who are not as strong as you are.
Wishing you the best

#19 Consumer Suggestion

Profile Question The only exception

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

The only exception to asking such a question would be to possibly aid a man who has erectile dysfunction, but that is the only exception. If I were asked that question, I would immediately walk out and report him.

The real problem

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (U.S.A.)

I don't think Diane of Los Angeles had a problem with the form she filled out. I think her major complaint is about the sex and the money.

Dr. Mokless Girgis -- another viewpoint

AUTHOR: Dianne - (U.S.A.)

I have known Dr. Mokless Girgis for over 8 years, and this rip-off report is very misleading. He is not the evil man she described. He is a homeopathic practitioner and the masturbation question is part of a standard 4-page history form that is used solely for the purpose of treating the patient.

If this lady has a problem with the question, then don't answer it. But to accuse him of any motive other than using his professional training is unfair. I am so grateful for the help he has given me, especially recently when I was going through a scary drug reaction. The homeopathics got rid of all my symptoms so I could keep working.

I don't think his church members need to beware. I think they are blessed to have his unique insight into God's Word and his commitment to their spiritual growth.