- Report: #250554
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dr. Neil R. Euliano, Owner Of The Data Processing Institute (AKA Florida Technical College)
Dr. Neil R. Euliano, Owner Of The Data Processing Institute (AKA Florida Technical College)8711 Lone Star Road Jacksonville, Orlando, And Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
Dr. Neil R. Euliano, Previous Owner Of The Data Processing Institute And University Of Orlando Law School During 1983-1984, Euliano's DPI defrauded students, school loan programs and taxpayers. Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Winter Park Florida
*Consumer Comment: Randy's response to Pat's rebuttal
*Consumer Comment: Dr. Neil R. Euliano, Owner Of The Data Processing Institute (AKA Florida Technical College)
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
23 Years and Counting - State and Federal Agencies Ignoring Florida
Trade School Criminal Fraud Evidence and Documented Complaints
Against the Data Processing Institute (aka Florida Technical College)
If you attended the Data Processing Institute in Florida, before 1985, you may be a victim of student loan fraud, your diploma may be invalid, and you may be due a refund on your loan. (There is no Statute of Limitations on recovery of Fraudulently obtained Title IV funds "TITLE 20 > CHAPTER 28 > SUBCHAPTER IV > Part F > 1091a")
[Disclaimer: The Data Processing Institute / Florida Technical College was owned by Dr. Neil R. Euliano, of Orlando, Florida, at the time these events occurred. The school has since been bought by ForeFront Education, Inc. 600 Hart Road, Suite 125 Barrington, IL, which I hold blameless for the criminal activities of the school under the direction of Dr. Euliano. Also, I want to thank the several DPI employees who helped my class learn the truth, and would like to hear from them]
This is my Complaint Against the U. S. Departments of Education, Treasury, and Justice; the Accrediting Commission of Independent Colleges and Schools; Florida Department of Education, State Attorney Consumer Affairs Office, State Board of Post-Secondary Vocational, Technical, Trade and Business Schools, State Board of Independent Colleges and Schools; and Dr. Neil R. Euliano, owner of the for-profit trade school, Data Processing Institute (DPI), in Jacksonville, Florida.
Charges Against Dr. Neil R. Euliano and Other DPI Officials: As a student of DPI in the 1000 clock hour Computer Programming I (CP-I) program (night class P-2), I discovered and documented that certain DPI officials at one or more of its three locations in Jacksonville, Tampa, and Orlando Florida, intentionally;
(1) organized the CP-I night classes to be completed in substantially less than the advertised and required 1000 clock hours, and
(2) misrepresented the course to prospective students, state and federal Title IV eligibility board reviewers, and entered false information on tuition assistance program applications, and
(3) withheld material information from students at the time we were called in to endorse Title IV GSL and Pell Grant checks over to DPI, and
(4) gave false information to state and federal investigators and, through their attorney, false testimony, in the case of Armstrong vs the Data Processing Institute, by claiming that these problems were caused by a typographical error in the catalog, and finally,
(5) failed to provide timely refunds to students and loan guarantor agencies, as required by federal law, after canceling the P-2 Computer Programming I night class.
Against the Regulatory Agencies Which Failed to Protect Students: After submitting well-documented complaints to the above listed agencies, in every case I was assured that an investigation would be conducted. My documentation included irrefutable evidence of Conspiracy to Defraud the United States Government, the banks and guarantor agencies, as well as the students and taxpayers. The evidence included official DPI flyers, catalogs, loan application papers, student transcripts, other documents, signed letters from other students, as well as a videotaped personal FBI deposition under oath. Responses that I received over the past several years indicated only that letters had been sent to DPI. No action, to my knowledge, has ever been taken. This is not acceptable.
Actions I Am Now Taking: I am creating this website to document the original crimes and my 23 year campaign to have the facts fully and fairly investigated by the state and federal agencies responsible for oversight of the Title IV programs, and enforcement of all the applicable state and federal laws which DPI violated, which they have failed to do. I am uploading the original documents, complaints, and what replies I received over the years. I am also initiating new complaints, which I will post, along with any replies I receive. This site will be improved and expanded as time allows. The many victims of DPI, and the taxpayers, have a right to know.
Are you also a victim of Dr. Neil R. Euliano's Data Processing Institute?
Consumer or Student's Rights Group which would like to know more?
State or Federal Agency with jurisdiction that wants to investigate?
Media organization that wants to report on this continuing story?
Randy at DPI_Fraud@yahoo.com
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2007 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Neil-R-Euliano-Owner-Of-The-Data-Processing-Institute-AKA-Florida-Technical-College/Jacksonville-Orlando-And-Tampa-Florida-32211/Dr-Neil-R-Euliano-Previous-Owner-Of-The-Data-Processing-Institute-And-University-Of-Orl-250554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)