Complaint Review: Dr. New Me

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Ali - Los Angeles — Los Angeles California United States of America
Dr. New Me
465 N Roxbury Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Dr. New Me The New Me Institute So called "Dr"Davison is a Liar and Thief!!! I called and went to office almost every day!! Beverly Hills, California

He seems to be  a pathological liar and a thief!!! I called and went to his office several times requesting my deposit and partial payment money back to which he said he would be ready in three weeks. I canceled my appointments due to the lack honesty, communication not to mention the terrible work he did on my poor friend who was left practically deformed. My friend and I were ALSO referred to Dr. Sheibani/Davison to have some cosmetic surgery done. I ALSO made an appointment to get a consultation. We ALSO fell for the amount that Dr. Sheibani quoted us since our previous quotes higher. I obtained clearance from my primary doctor to proceed but the day before surgery I called to find out why no one had called? I found out my name was not on the surgery schedule and I had already spoken to someone who said I was?? After I had made arranges for time off at work?! How scary is that!! I cancelled everything and He ALSO told me to leave a deposit of $500.00 Plus an advance of 3 thousand to guarantee the same price of 6 thousand. I was going to pay the rest in monthly payments.

After many unsuccessful attempts, One day I went to his office one more time, for the last time toward the end of last year and Dr. Sheibani was no where to be found! ALL there was left was an office with lots of mail under the glass door and could see the dirty fish tank with dead fish in it. The phone number was disconnected but it gave a forwarding number and the system in his phone service answered instructing me to text him my number and someone would get back to me in which they never did.  I also tried and tried so many times and the new number I called can't accept messages and no one ever answers! he has been refusing to payback my deposit/advanced 1/2 payment. So Ex-employee? or is it you responding Davidson Sheivani? For what the news papers said you did not end well with your employees after they called the police on you, someone talking so well? Hmmm interesting is it not?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-New-Me/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/Dr-New-Me-The-New-Me-Institute-So-called-DrDavison-is-a-Liar-and-Thief-I-called-and-1018977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. New Me