Complaint Review: Dr Newton's Naturals

53 Darling Ave Portland, Maine United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-293-0950
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dr Newton's Naturals Charge on my credit card for item(s) not ordered - have never heard of Dr Newton Portland, Maine

I was checking my cred card for recent activity - there is a recent charge on there from a Dr Newton - I did not order anything from the company, nor have I ever heard of the company - I am notifying my credit card company of this so it will be taken off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Newtons-Naturals/Portland-Maine-04106/Dr-Newtons-Naturals-Charge-on-my-credit-card-for-items-not-ordered-have-never-heard-991768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Newton's Naturals