Complaint Review: Dr. Oswald Williams (Ozzie) Maturity Medical, St. Petersburg General Hospital, VA Hospital, Dr. Williams is also affiliated with: Palms of Pasadena Hospital

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Latisha — Florida United States of America
502 Pasadena Avenue South St. Petersburg, Fl 33707 St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 7273819500
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dr. Oswald Williams (Ozzie) Maturity Medical, St. Petersburg General Hospital, VA Hospital, Dr. Williams is also affiliated with: Palms of Pasadena Hospital Ozzie, Oswald, Dr. Ozzie, Dr. Oswald, Dr. Oswald Williams, Doc, Dr. Oswald Anthony Williams, Oswald A Williams, O Williams Pill Mill, Drug Pusher, Sexually Harassing, Unprofessional, Treats his Employees like Dogs, Overbills Patients who have already paid and then has them threatened for payment again. Not a good place to St. Petersburg, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: OSWALD WILLIAMS MD ST PETE GENERAL VA, PALMS OF PASADENA MATURITY MEDICAL

I was just about to check my email when instead something told me to GOOGLE Dr. Oswald Williams. I'm not surprised at the references to his unprofessional sexual behavior. I used to work for him sometime in the last 2 years. I would often see him gawking at a pretty girl or woman and he never seemed to want the Medical Assistant in the room with him and the patient. Usually after the exam the patient came out of the room with a look of bewilderment. Yes, I new that look all to well. I had overheard a conversation with him and a patient one time when I was by the door. He surely asked questions to the patient as to the situation she was in at the time like being married, single or whatever. Then if it seemed OK he would go in for the kill and say "we should go out to dinner sometime". He would talk about all the money he had especially trying to impress her by adding that he had a Porsche. [continued below]....
..... I'm not sure which patients did or didn't go out with him but I definitely knew he had a thing for his new babies mama. After the birth he did the right thing by paying for the care of the baby and whatever the mom needed. I think he wanted to keep it low profile and buy off the mom for her anonymity. His relationships with women basically came from his office patients or maybe a rep or two. I eventually couldn't work for a man who called himself a doctor and did more sexual harassment then examinations and care-taking of the patient. Oh yeah, he was good at giving out large doses of Narcotics like Percocet, Vics, Benzos, opiates, you name it. But it was only if you showed an interest in him dating you or taking you to bed. I made the best decision by pursuing another job and the physicians I work for now are very professional. One day Dr. Oswald Williams will get caught and then we will see who is in control then by using drugs and money as enticement!

Here is Angies list and the question is does this doctor really have a legitimate state board license?

Oswald Williams MD 502 Pasadena Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL 33707 (727) 381-9500

Contact: Williams, Oswald Anthony

Business Description: To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. Services: Geriatrics, Internist

On Angie's List Since: 10/9/2008

Licensed: UNKNOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????????? (All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Oswald-Williams-Ozzie-Maturity-Medical-St-Petersburg-General-Hospital-VA-Hospital-Dr-Williams-is-also-affiliated-with-Palms-of-Pasadena-Hospital/St-Petersburg-Florida-/Dr-Oswald-Williams-Ozzie-Maturity-Medical-St-Petersburg-General-Hospital-VA-Hospital-988983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Oswald Williams (Ozzie) Maturity Medical, St. Petersburg General Hospital, VA Hospital, Dr. Williams is also affiliated with: Palms of Pasadena Hospital

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

OSWALD WILLIAMS MD ST PETE GENERAL VA, PALMS OF PASADENA MATURITY MEDICAL

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I AM A PAST EMPLOYEE OF OSWALD WILLIAMS. I WORKED FOR HIM FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS. I CAN SAY I WORKED FOR HIM LONG HOURS AND LITTLE PAY, BUT NEVER ONCE HAVE I SEEN THE DOCTOR UN PROFESSIONAL AND I SHOULD KNOW I WORKED OVER 50 HOURS A WEEK. THROUGH MY EMPLOYMENT, I LEARNED A LOT ABOUT HIM AND HIS PATIENTS. HE HAS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANYONE WHO ENDANGERS HIS PATIENTS WELL BEING AND SOMETIMES CAN COME OFF HARD BUT IN REALTY HE WANTS TO MAKE SURE THAT HIS PATIENTS HAVE THE UP MOST OF CARE. I SAW EMPLOYEES TAKE ADVANAGE OF THE FACT HE WAS A DOCTOR THEY WERE LAZY DID NOT DO WORK ... THEY PULLED UP BARSTOOLS AND CHAIRS TO ANSWER THE FRONT WINDOW WHEN PATIENTS CAME IN.. LAZY!!!!!! THEY ALL FELT ENTITLED AND DEMANDING IN THE PRACTICE. I ALSO SAW SOME OF THE FEMALE NURSES TRY TO HIT ON HIM KNOWING HE WAS A DOCTOR. I HAVE TO SAY THE DOCTOR AT THAT TIME WAS DATING AN OURTSIDER HE LOVED VERY MUCH AND EVENTUALLY HAS A BABY WITH AND SOME OF THE NURSES HATED HER BUT THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER.  I WAS HAPPY FOR HIS LIFE.

DR WILLIAMS IS A GREAT AND UNBELIEVABLE DOCTOR HE TAKES CARE OF MY MOTHER AND FATHER AND ANYONE ELSE I BRING TO HIS OFFICE. MY BROTHER WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND HAD NO INSURANCE AND HE TOOK TIME TO SHOW UP TO TREAT HIM KNOWING HE WOULD NOT GET PAID WHAT DOCTOR DOES THAT? . HE IS A SMART BUSINESS MAN WHO HAS HIRED AND FIRED MANY PEOPLE IF THEY CAN NOT MEET HIS STANDARDS FOR PATIENT CARE. THE EMPLOYEES .. TALK ABOUT HIM AND HATE THAT PART ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO GET FIRED THEY SIT AND WRITE THINGS ON THIS PAGE ...  BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY HIS STANDARD OF CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS AND STAFF ARE FAR HIGHER THAN HAVING AN EMPLOYEE WHO CAN NOT HANDLE HIS DEMANDS FOR PATIENTS AND THEIR CARE. CARING, KIND , PROFESSIONAL IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND. I HAVE SINCE MOVED ON BUT WILL ALWAYS HOLD HIGH REGUARD FOR HIM. HE IS ONE OF FEW DOCTORS WHO GOES TO THE HOSPITALS TO SEE HIS PATIENTS WHEN THEY GO... HE IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR AND LOVES HIS PATIENTS AND THATS HIS PASSION WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK IN A DOCTOR. IF YOU DONT BELEVE ME TRY IT FOR YOURSELF.