• Report: #220974

• Updated: Thu, November 16, 2006

• Reported By:LaSalle Quebec
Dr. Pare Brise
1201, 90eme Avenue LaSalle, Quebec Canada

Docteur Du Pare-Brise Faulty install of remote starter causing me to fry my coil pack. LaSalle Quebec

I had a remote starter installed by Docteur du Pare-Brise LaSalle, which was installed faulty.
The wire that was connected to the Coil Pack, which sends a signal to the remote starter system, was not covered with a protective cover and left loose and dangling. This caused the wire to scrap against a sharp part on the car causing a short in the electrical system. This in-turn fried my Coil Pack and my car would not run.

In my attempts to get payment for the coil pack and tow truck, I only received $80.00 out of a bill of $220.00 I found this not acceptable and contacted the head office who in turn sent my request to the dealer in LaSalle, meaning nothing happened.

Buyer be warned, make sure they do the job you are paying them for.

LaSalle, Quebec

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2006 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Pare-Brise/LaSalle-Quebec-H8R-3A6/Docteur-Du-Pare-Brise-Faulty-install-of-remote-starter-causing-me-to-fry-my-coil-pack-LaS-220974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Pare Brise