Complaint Review: Dr. Patrick J. Padilla

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: PTplus10 — Carlsbad California United States of America
Dr. Patrick J. Padilla
351 Santa Fe Drive Suite 100 Encinitas, California United States of America

Dr. Patrick J. Padilla Center for Surgery of Encinitas Doctor SCAM!!!! Encinitas, California

I had knee surgery a few months ago from Dr. Patrick J Padilla and the procedure was done at the Center for Surgery of Encinitas.   Prior to my surgery I confirmed the amount I would be responsible for (after what my insurance would cover).  I re-confirmed this amount numerous times with the Dr. Office as well as when I paid at the surgery center.

My surgery went exactly as planned, so there is no reason to adjust the initial billing.  Now two months later they are charging me double the amount I already paid!!!!  I have been trying to fight these additional charges with no success.

Now if I don't pay, they will send my bills to a collection agency where my credit score will be affected.

Don't go to Dr. Padilla or the the Center of Surgery of Encinitas, as I'm sure they will screw you as well!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Patrick-J-Padilla/Encinitas-California-92024/Dr-Patrick-J-Padilla-Center-for-Surgery-of-Encinitas-Doctor-SCAM-Encinitas-Californ-834822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Patrick J. Padilla