Complaint Review: Dr. Philip Young Bellevue Washington

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: K — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Dr. Philip Young Bellevue Washington
1810 116th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98004 (425) 990-32 Bellevue, Washington United States of America

Dr. Philip Young Bellevue Washington Philip Young Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Philip Young Destroyed My Life. Cost me 100k in lost income. Still Suffering. Bellevue, Washington

Dr. Philip Young is the most reckless surgeon in the USA.   He is a danger in the operating room and should be stopped asap before he destroys another persons life like he did mine.

The original operation cost me $15k.  I have currently spent over $8000 in finding doctors to fix his work and still have another $3000 to go before I am 80%.   I could not work for 7 months and lost over $80k in income.   I will never be back to my original self.

THE FACTS-----------------------------------

Dr. Philip Young broke a bone in my jaw by screwing in jaw implants and breaking the jaw bone.   This bone sat floating around under my skin for 7 months.

I could not work, I could not leave my home as the blood needed to be drained every 3 hours.   In August after attempts to find the cause of the infection I pushed the jaw bone through my own flesh and the infection stopped. [continued below]....
.....

I have permanent scaring and can only move my neck 70% of what I used to be able to.   Dr. Young tightened my platysma (neck) muscle too tight which is called a "Neck Lift".   I am 34 years old and he gave me a neck lift.  This was a poor diagnosis as I have been to 3 other doctors who call his work very unprofessional.

All doctors I visited say that he should offer a full refund as he did not finish his job and caused permanent damage.

To this day, he has not refunded my money.   He stole $15000 from me.

I have currently filed complaints with Washington State as well as will be taking this to the next level.

The only thing he says is that he finished in the top 5% in his class.

Let's stop this man before he hurts someone else.   Stay far away from his clinic.

I feel very sorry for his nurses who are terrified to work with him in the operating room.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Philip-Young-Bellevue-Washington/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Dr-Philip-Young-Bellevue-Washington-Philip-Young-Cosmetic-Surgeon-Dr-Philip-Young-Destro-1005020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Philip Young Bellevue Washington