Complaint Review: Dr. Reza Momeni - Summit Medical Group

• Updated: Sun, December 12, 2010

• Reported By: Ayman — NY New York USA
Dr. Reza Momeni - Summit Medical Group
Berkely Heights Berkeley Heights, New Jersey United States of America

Dr. Reza Momeni - Summit Medical Group Bait and switch - I was offered Saturday appointment for initial visit, then I was declined Saturday's follow up visits Berkeley Heights, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wrong Doctor

Back in 1987 I enjoyed the excellent services of the Summit Medical Group, in Summit, NJ. during the last ten years, there were changes in the management, and a remarkable deterioration became evident: in services, in follow up, in doctor patient relationships, and in particular in the newly hired (overworked, pushy, unfriendly) general staff.

Last experience I had with this center was in February 2010 when I requested a Saturday appointment with Neurologist, as I am a NYC commuter this is my only chance. In fact I was offered a Saturday appointment, however, after the examination, testing and paying, I was informed that follow up visits must be Monday to Friday and that no late evening appointments are available. I would have preferred knowing that upfront.

During the intial visit, the Doctor prescribed MRI, that I took elsewhere. The prescribing doctor failed to call me or to provide me with the results. Two weeks later I received  a form sent to my house with some boxes checked out. The form reveals that the doctor did not review the MRI results, did not bother to give me a copy, or to make a  courtesy call in this regard. I am sorry to lose the old good Summit Medical Group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2010 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Reza-Momeni-Summit-Medical-Group/Berkeley-Heights-New-Jersey-/Dr-Reza-Momeni-Summit-Medical-Group-Bait-and-switch-I-was-offered-Saturday-appointme-580506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Reza Momeni - Summit Medical Group

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wrong Doctor

AUTHOR: Reza Momeni MD - (United States of America)

I am Dr. Reza Momeni.  I am a plastic surgeon and not a neurologist.  I do not recall every seeing such a patient as reported above.  At the Summit Medical Group, we care about our patients and have very high standards for the practice of medicine.  My patients (and those of my fellow doctors at SMG) know that they can always reach us or the patient advocate to resolve issues, since we care about them and our reputation.