Complaint Review: Dr. Reza Momeni - Summit Medical Group

• Submitted: Sun, April 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 19, 2009

• Reported By:summit New Jersey
Dr. Reza Momeni - Summit Medical Group
1 Diamond Hill Road Berkeley Heights, New Jersey U.S.A.

Dr. Reza Momeni At The Summit Medical Group Bad Plastic Surgery Berkeley Heights New Jersey

Dr. Momeni is a horrible surgeon. All he wants is your money and does not care about his patients at all.
My surgery turned out horrible and he refused to take responsibility and would not even see me afterwards.

His office staff is "fake nice" to you before surgery - then they turn into rude, vicious harpies after the check clears. He is very low quality - both personally and professionally. There are much better choices for plastic surgery in NJ. Anyone can be featured in magazines PR firm, which the Summit Medical Group does. Don't fall for the marketing and the hype! Basically Dr. Alan Momeni took my 3500.00 and BUTCHERED me leaving horrible indented scars on my face! Now I have to pay the price, both monetarilly and physically. I can only hope that another surgeon can possible make me look like I used to. I am thankful that I found this website,to possible warn other people of my terrible experience with Dr. Momeni and the Summit Medical Group.

Kathys
summit, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2009 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Reza-Momeni-Summit-Medical-Group/Berkeley-Heights-New-Jersey-07922/Dr-Reza-Momeni-At-The-Summit-Medical-Group-Bad-Plastic-Surgery-Berkeley-Heights-New-Jerse-444858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Reza Momeni - Summit Medical Group