Complaint Review: Dr Richard A Ingram DDS

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2011

• Reported By: Mike — Roy Utah U.S.A.
Dr Richard A Ingram DDS
780 S 2000 W ste 1 Syracuse, Utah United States of America

Dr Richard A Ingram DDS Dr Rick Ingram, Dr Rick A nightmare for me, crowns fell out around 20 times or more Syracuse, Utah

I had 10 crowns placed by Dr Richard A Ingram at VIP Dream Smiles.  Unfortunately, the dream has been a nightmare.  In the last 3 years, some of the crowns have come off around 20 times, and no, that's not an exaggeration.  I have lost numerous days at work and spent over $10,000 on these teeth.  When they tried to cement one crown over 3 times and couldn't get it to stay, they offered to have another dentist place the crown.  That dentist has worked out fine, no problems with the crown.

I was advised by the new dentist that my natural teeth had been ground down in such a way that there wasn't much tooth for the crown to bond to.  How do you fix that?  You can't.  You have to have the tooth completely removed and get an implant.  I've had another crown fall off since and have called VIP repeatedly over the last 3 weeks and they will not even answer my calls!  I recommend doing a thorough research before going to any dentist and recommend staying away from Dr Rick and VIP Dream Smiles.  Yes, VIP has a state of the art facility and it's very pretty on the inside, but what good does that do me if my teeth keep falling out???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Richard-A-Ingram-DDS/Syracuse-Utah-84067/Dr-Richard-A-Ingram-DDS-Dr-Rick-Ingram-Dr-Rick-A-nightmare-for-me-crowns-fell-out-around-715481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Richard A Ingram DDS