Complaint Review: Dr. Richard Stone, Dermatologist

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: DM — Layton Utah United States of America
Dr. Richard Stone, Dermatologist
University Avenue, Provo, Utah United States of America

Dr. Richard Stone, Dermatologist Dr. Stone cut out the wrong area of my back at my last appointment. I tried to resolve the matter peacefully with him, but he and his office staff were ruthless on making me pay bills and were very d Provo, Utah

Dr. Richard Stone, Dermatologist.  I had been going to Dr. Stone for quite some time, but at my last appointment, he cut out the wrong area of my back.  It was a painful recovery.  Then he denied having made a mistake insisting that he doesn't make mistakes.  I sought a second opinion and the new dermatologist agreed that the wrong area had been done and then I had go have a second area of my back removed with more painful recovery, when it should have been done right the first time.  Dr. Stone's office has insisted that I pay bills, so now I am paying double as I have had to pay for the new dermatologist as well.  I was worried about my credit being affected, so I paid the bills, but don't agree that I should have paid them.  He and his office have been awful to work with, adding insult to injury.  I wanted to warn others to avoid going to him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Richard-Stone-Dermatologist/Provo-Utah-/Dr-Richard-Stone-Dermatologist-Dr-Stone-cut-out-the-wrong-area-of-my-back-at-my-last-a-706662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Richard Stone, Dermatologist