Complaint Review: Dr. Richard Valintine

• Submitted: Fri, April 21, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By:phenix city Alabama
Dr. Richard Valintine
1615 21st Ct Phenix City, Alabama U.S.A.

Dr. Richard Valintine allows office employees to talk hateful to employees & lies about his patients & doesn't allow them to come see him anymore for treatment I am not afraid to report him Ripoff Phenix City Alabama

*Author of original report: I was on the phone when my mother was speaking to his lying witch of employee when she falsely accused my mother of cursing at her their nothing but liars and false accusers in phenix city

*Author of original report: After living in phenix city for quite some time now this is how they treat people they are treated very dirty like how dr valintine unfairly treated my mother

*Author of original report: Phenix city is a crap town because phenix city doctors let their employees mental abuse patients then terminate them if a employee accuses a patient of something then terminating them what nerve

*Author of original report: Phenix city has bad unethical doctors who allow their office employees to mental abuse patients guess what valintine patients don't have to take abuse from your employees and chose to defend them

*Author of original report: I was on the phone my mother didn't scream at his employee

*Author of original report: This country has become so corrupt

*Author of original report: We shouldn't have to put up with abuse from his office staff

*Author of original report: A doctor Is not your employer

*Author of original report: To atlanta guy

*Consumer Comment: Geeezzz

*Author of original report: I can't forgive people who lie

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: Why are people such liars today

*Author of original report: A doctor is suppose to care fo his patients

*Author of original report: my mother did not cuss or scream & his presious employee

*Author of original report: What gives a right for doctors office employees to lie about a patient

*Consumer Comment: Ah come on Chuck not another one.....

Dr. valtine i don't care how his name is spelled he is the scum of all doctors he lets his office employees lie about his patients like how they have lied about my mother i am not afraid of reporting him to this website, i did not appreciate this doctors treatment. My mother called for an doctors visit because she was real sick with the flu valintine is a punk doctor his office employee i will not disclose their name falsey accused my mother of cursing @ them & i was present when this phone call took place this woman told valtine this lie & two days later he wrote my mother telling her that she could go find another doctor & that he was terminanted his professional relantionship with her.

The office mananger said he does not allow patients to talk back to his employees his employees are the ones who talk hateful to patients & he allows them to lie about his own patients without looking into anything, my mother did not cuss them out they flat out lies about her he failed to treat my mother & got her sicker this is the scum of all scums to believe his office employees with no proof of this. If a doctor treats you unfairly you have the right to report them to this website some people are real low-lifes he hires stupid people to treat pantients this way, this employee was new so she thought they would ruin things for my mother my mother had no prior problems with his office till this new person he hired who is a trouble maker & is starting to lie about his pantients she probally didn't like my mother this happend around 11/04 the only thing is to report this dramatic thing that happend to my mother to this website this is the only thing to get this resolved, i did not appericate his staff lying about my mother this is slander & defamation of character & my mother will sue him & his staff this is how doctors treat their patients these days i might not be a good writer but i am mad & angry enough to report this scum of a doctor for the way he treated my mother, my mother talked to the office mananger to explain that she didn't do this & she says this is how it stands. This complaint is not false all statements are true.

Charles
Phenix city, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2006 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Richard-Valintine/Phenix-City-Alabama/Dr-Richard-Valintine-allows-office-employees-to-talk-hateful-to-employees-lies-about-hi-187870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Richard Valintine

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

I was on the phone listening to the conversation between my mother and his employee.  My mother didn't say one mean thing or curse word to her and my moter tried to tell the office manager, and they said well the decision still stands and my mother can't see valintine anymore.

Valintine knew my mother she had been a patient of his for a long time and for him to treat her like this, believing some C**** is an out rage.  To all of a sudden to drop my mother as a patient seems a betrayal to me.  There are nothing but liars and false accusers in phenix city but people shouldn't have to live in fear, because of jerks like this witch of a employee in valintine office and he is a big time jerk, which is a nicer way of saying what he really he.

I hate this witch who lied about my mother with a passion.

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

Valintine isn't worthy to be called a doctor in my eyes. Who the hell does he think he is saying he's not going to tolerate patients abusing his employees well his office employees are the ones abusing the patients lying about them and this witch of a employee falsely accusing my mother of cursing at her.

They treat people dirty like this in doctor offices in phenix city.  But we don't have to put up with being treated wrong or lied about!.  They are nothing but a bunch of liars in all businesses in phenix city.

Phenix city is a crap of a town because doctors believe what their employees say over their patients.  Doctors say they will not tolerate their employees of abuse but the office employee is the one who is abusing the patient buy fasely accusing them off something to the doctor so he will terminate them as his patient!.

That is what this one B**** did in his office & the office manager said the decision stands!.  Well the Hell! with them for them believing in a complete lie told buy the office employee who didn't want to do their job!.  Well this is phenix city for ya! crappy doctors offices who let their office employees abuse patients then take their side over the patients!.

Well who needs a loser of a doctor like valintine who takes his employees word over his patients!.  He keeps doing this & his former patients get the word on how he abuses patients likes this then terminates his patients over a complete lie!.  He deserves to lose business & what nerve does the office employee to treat people like this!.

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Patients don't have to put up with abuse from office employees or be "LIED" about.  You got that valintine you rather defend your lying scum employees go ahead but you will lose business when you terminate all your patients.

Jerk.

I was on the phone my mother didn't scream at his employee

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

I was on the phone listening In.  My mother didn't scream,  & curse @ his employee.  Valintine said he don't put up.  With patients back talking,  his employees.  Who the hell do these doctors think they are!?.

Well people don't have to take.  Any sh*t or abuse from his office staff.  They have alot of d**n (NERVE) treating people like this.

This country has become so corrupt

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Off course people rather not believe me.  Well I don't care If people believe me or not! they was not there so how can they say,  It never happend or I am making It up.

I bet these people are rich,  & they could care less what anyone else Is going threw.  So  all they do Is harass people on this site,  to (DEGRADE) them.  And tell them they are lying & making up things.

If I have helped 1 person,  not to experince what I have experinced.  Then Its all worth people harassing me & posting slander In my reports & else where on this site.  Because their (HARRASMENT) Is (HELPING) me.

People do not want me to have (JUSTICE).   This Is also a violation of my (CIVIL RIGHTS),  as a (CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA).  With (LIBERTY & JUSTICE) & JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!.

For everyone who has every been (UNFAIRLY LIED ABOUT!!!!!!!).  And (TREATED WRONG).   Because of what (SOMEBODY ELSE SAID ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.)

There Is alot of (LYING) going on about people these days,   & (PEOPLES CIVIL RIGHTS BEING VIOLATED).   That Is how (CORRUPT THIS NATION IS TODAY).  Its getting (WORSE).

We shouldn't have to put up with abuse from his office staff

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

This Is down right unprofessional what valintine did.  A doctor Is not your employer,  & If his office employees get ugly with you,  you have the right to get ugly back.

There Is something very wrong with phenix city doctors.  If they believe a one sided story they should not be a doctor.  Valintine employees are allowed to (LIE) about patients,  then valintine terminates them.

When one of his office employees accuses a patient of something,  & he does not even listen to there side of the story.  Valintine Is an A**HOLE.

I will not go to another doctor In phenix city,  because they are all like this.

Valintine said he doesn't put up with patients talking hateful,  or back talking his employees.

He has some f**king nerve to do that,  who keeps him In business.   PATIENTS KEEP HIM IN BUSINESS,  & who pays for his office employees salary.

I hope this b**ch who lied,  get her karma.   Because you just don't (LIE) about people,  without It coming back & kicking you In the a**.

And this Is a word to valintine,  & his scummy office employees.   You can kiss my A**.   You are SCUM of a doctor anyways.

I have also heard from other former patients,  his office staff has screwed.

Valintine even (LAUGHS) @ his patients.  What a scumbag & a**hole of a doctor.

A doctor Is not your employer

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

A doctor Is not you employer. And If their employees start to give you crap you have the right to get hateful back to them. Valintine said he don't put up with patients abusing his employees.

Well It was his employees the ones who Is abusing patients, then they lied to him about my mother saying she was verbal abusive towards them & cursing @ them.

You can't even go to a doctor when you are sick these days. My mother didn't report them for patient abuse.

But the next time It happens they will be reported, who does Dr. Jack think he Is. He Is nobodys father to tell them they can't do anything.

Who pays his bills that Is right the patients do, & they do not have the right to lie or abuse patients In anyway.

Then he goes & tells them to go find another doctor, he Is scum.

To believe his (precious) employee word over my mother. Valintine Is an a*****e, believe me one day he to will get his karma & his lying employee.

You screw & try to ruin us you will be ruined even more.

To atlanta guy

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I don't care who believes me. This Is why these bad people & bad businesses get away with this abuse!.

Like I told you before atlanta guy I could care less who believes me, I already know people don't believe me but I don't care.

Valintine sucks as a doctor his employees mean more to him then his patients. If he believes his employees word over his patients. People don't have to believe me.

That Is how It Is on rip-off report people don't believe any poster who files complaints.

So the business can continue to victimze more innocent people!.

Geeezzz

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Give it a rest, Chuckie. It's been over 2 years since you filed this bogus reort. No one on this site believes a word you say, or have you not yet realized this fact ???????

I can't forgive people who lie

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I can't forgive people who lie. If valintine keep's this up alway's believing his employee's over his patient's he will have no business to pay his employee's.

Well valintine & his employee's will get what they deserve when people quit coming to him, & If he only believe's the employee side & not the patients!.

Never had any problem's before this new employee he hired If he terminates all his patient's then he will not have any business. I will laugh @ him.

Then his employees will have to find employment somewhere else & screw up another doctor's business. Valintine need's to becareful who he hires.

Cause they are costing him his business, buy out right lying about patient's.

He Is a puke of a doctor anyway's because the employee's produce no evidence of what they are accusing the patient's off & he believes there side regardless If that Is the truth or not!.

Valintine Is a scum of a doctor. He even laugh's @ patient's what kind of a doctor laugh's @ his own patient's. If he goes down he will have nobody to blame but himself.

I am tired of being lied about & treated wrong!, well I can't forgive people when they lie or defend the person who lied!.

update

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I would like to warn people around the phenix city areas & surrounding areas. Valintine lets his own employees abuse patients & lies about them. He says he does not put up with patients talking back to his employees.

Well guess what valintine you are not there employer, & If your employees talk hateful towards us they will get It back, & If you terminate patients for that then your a puke.

You know your employee lied I was on the phone listening & my mother did not curse & or raise her voice up @ your office employee. My mother has found a doctor that Is better & more professional then you & your office employees who mistreat patients.

I don't know how you can call yourself a doctor you are slime! If you believe your employees side then patients you don't deserve to be a doctor.

Well If that Is how its going to be fine but I will warn other innocent people about your practice that you terminate your patients when ever you employees lies about them.

I hope you lose all business & nobody will go to you when they are In need of medical care cause you don't care about peoples health, all you care Is about the money & your employees.

I am not a forgiving person when someone lies about us I can forgive everything else but when someone lies I can't forgive them. I do not appericate your employee lying.

There Is one thing I can't stand Is a person who lies If this Is the way you run things & treat your patients then you need to be fired has a doctor & reported to the board about your pratice.

You let your office employees abuse & pick on patients then you will not even listen to the patients side of the story you just tell them your not there doctor anymore.

Your employees will cost you alot of business If they keep this up, & you deserve It. Nobody has the right to lie about nobody & the employee who lied will get theres to one day.

You reap what you sow. You don't deserve a second chance.

Why are people such liars today

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Why, are people such liars today I don't understand why people have to

lie about you. Its, happening in everything, know employees in doctors

office can lie about you to the doctor to keep you from seeing the

doctor. Its, all right for office employees to abuse patients & lie about

them to valintine so valintine tells them to see another doctor. I, know

people have always lied about people but it is an epidemic of liars.

This, employee of valintine lied about my mother saying she cursed

& yelled @ her & I was a witness to this I am always a withness, &

valintine believed his office employee.

A doctor is suppose to care fo his patients

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

A doctor is suppose to care for his patients not his employees I was on the other end listening on the conversation & my mother did not scream or cuss @ his employee. These people forget they have other people in the home who are wthnessess, there was no evidence to prove that my mother cussed or yelled @ this employee in anyway.

The employee lied this was a new employee & my mother had no trouble until this new employee was hired, valintine said he does not put up with patients back talking his employees even if his employees said they talk hateful towards them without being a withness to it he tells them to go find another doctor. Nobody has the right to lie about u but this is what goes on these days liars I hate (liars) this employee had no right to lie about my mother cause I was a withness.

Valintine failed to treat my mother while she was sick my mother was calling to make an appoitment & for no reason this employee lied to him saying my mother screamed & cussed @ her, & I was a withness.

But I am fighting back buy posting this complaint on this site agaisnt valintine I send this to a warning he is not a good doctor he cares more for his employees then his patients. This is what going on these days people lying about people!.

my mother did not cuss or scream & his presious employee

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

What, gives people the right to lie about u, my mother called to see

valintine cause my mother was sick his employee was the one who was rude refused to set up an appointment, I was listening on the otherend

my mother did not cuss or scream & his presious employee. This, scum valintine sent my mother a letter telling her to go find another doctor he

did not listen to my mothers side of the story, my mother called the

office manager & said he does not put up with patients abusing or

screaming @ his employees while his employees are the ones talking

hateful to patients like they did to my mother, when she was sick.

This, employee lied about my mother saying she cussed her out &

screaming this is a lie I was on the other end listening & valintine believed his stupid employee, then seeing to his patients care.

Valintine, is the lowest of the low he is scum my mother also has learned from other patients he has even laugh @ patients who couldn't

do for themselves he is also a dog!.

After, how valintine treated my mother believed his employees lies I will never want him has my doctor, I see this a warning to everyone valintine does not care about his patients he even laughs @ them from what my mother heard from his former patients.

Also, valintine does not listen to your side of the story he lets his

employees lie about his patients saying he does not put up with patients abusing his employees, I guess if valintine keeps this up he wont have

any patients. The, word will get around in town about how valintine

cares more for his scum employees then his own patients he allows his own employees to lie about patients then tells, them to find another

doctor valintine is scum!.

I, wish I never moved to this sorry town!.

What gives a right for doctors office employees to lie about a patient

AUTHOR: charles - (U.S.A.)

What, gives a doctors offices a right to lie about a patient, like how dr.valitines office employee lied about my mother accusing her of cursing & yelling @ her & she told dr. valitine & he said my mother could not come back their anymore i would like to know what the hell is going on, with all this lying a doctor employee isn't your employer or your doctor dr.valtine says he doesn't put up with patients talking back to his employees this employee falsely accused my mother of cursing @ them which all my mother done was try to make a appointment because she was sick with the flu & had to put up with this crap ontop of it!. I, don't know why my mother has this much trouble i don't know why everybody is after my mother for you can't go see a doctor can't do nothing with these lying, employees @ these doctors offices!, well if his employees keep doing this to his patients & he keeps terminating them word will get around & guess what nobody will use him for a doctor if he allows his office employees lie about his own patients & lets them get away with it. Heres, a thought mabye his office staff shouldn't be hateful & talk back to patients then they would have no problem but my mother didn't talk back or curse or yell @ one of his office staff i guess she didn't like my mother so she thought she would lie about her, you just don't go around lying about people like that. That, is what is going on these days & nobody knows what is going on, i am waiting for the next thing to happen for someone else in another place to lie about my mother because my mother will record the phone calls to prove her side of the story, & this will put an end to this about people lying about people accusing them of cursing & yelling @ them & this office staff was very hatful towards my mother for no reason all my mother did was call up for an appointment & all this happend. My, mother don't appericate people lying about them may god bring troubles to the people who cause you troubles!.

Ah come on Chuck not another one.....

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

I can't believe all the things that happen to you and/or mother.

I tell you, my life in the suburbs of Milwaukee is incredibly boring when compared to what you two get mixed up in down there.

As always good luck.