Complaint Review: Dr. Richard Van Gurp

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2010

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Dr. Richard Van Gurp
3111 Springbank Lane Suite F Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Dr. Richard Van Gurp - Dentist Prepaid Dental Services Not Rendered After Many Months Charlotte North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Dr. Richard Van Gurp

I prepaid Dr. Richard Van Gurp for dental services many months ago and yet my dental problem continues. Numerous appointments with Dr. Van Gurp have failed to produce a satisfactory result and yet Dr. Van Gurp steadfastly refused to refund my money. When I complained to the state dental board, I was told that he had a history of this type of conduct and that my complaint was certainly not the only one.

My advice ........avoid Dr. Richard Van Gurp dentisty in Charlotte, North Carolina if at all possible and by no means pre-pay him for dental services. You'll probably never see your money again or have anything to show for it.

Martha (still not smiling)

Martha
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Richard-Van-Gurp/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28226/Dr-Richard-Van-Gurp-Dentist-Prepaid-Dental-Services-Not-Rendered-After-Many-Months-Char-464746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Richard Van Gurp

Dr. Richard Van Gurp

AUTHOR: Adam Ransopher - (United States of America)

I have found Dr. Richard Van Gurp and his dental services to be above and beyond what I expected. Completely satisfactory and quality work was done by him for me and my family.

Dr. Richard Van Gurp comes highly recommended. My advice is to give Richard Van Gurp a try and I know you will not be unhappy with his services.