Complaint Review: Dr. Rita Patel

• Reported By: Donna — Bloomington Illinois
Dr. Rita Patel
507 North Hershey Rd. Ste. D Bloomington, Illinois USA

Dr. Rita Patel Terrible Dentist Bloomington Illinois

Dr. Patel was listed with my husband's company of dentists in the network. That is how i found her.  I had 4 lose teeth extracted, and ended up with acute TMJ.  She seemed to be having a hard time extracting my lose teeth.  I asked her if she would be able to extract them, not sure why she seemed to be tugging at my teeth.   I also received a flipper (  partcial) while my gums were healing.My jaw locked because of the way the teeth were extracted, or because of the flipper.  Or a combination of both.

I can't see how any of this was my fault.  I went in to get 4 teeth extracted and had a temp put in it's place.  It's quite an awful experience when 5 days later you can only open your mouth about 10 percent. I had to have somebody in their office remove the temp from my mouth.  The office thought I came in to have the temp re-sized, even knowing that I  already told them in advance I couldn't take it out of my mouth and that my jaw was loocked!!!  I also had to go elsewhere to have my jaw opened back up.  That cost lots of money as well!!!!

I finally went to a new dentist.  I was informed also that all the money I had spent on my deep cleaning was a joke.  This dentist ended up doing what I didn't end up getting.  The partial ( temp) HE SAID WAS A JOKE AND ABOUT 20 YEARS BEHIND THE TIME.  I was not only in my opinion, given lock jaw but ripped off, Tah boot. I was very pleased with my new dentist.  Very Caring as well.

I don't want anybody else to ever experience what I had to go through.

Maybe just get out of the kitchen!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Rita-Patel/Bloomington-Illinois-61704/Dr-Rita-Patel-Terrible-Dentist-Bloomington-Illinois-1090824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Rita Patel