• Report: #991967

415 N. Crescent Dr. #200 Beverly Hills, California United States of America
  • Phone: 310-860-0800
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dr. Robert E. Levine This Doctor Needs To Take Surgery Classes Beverly Hills, California

Dr. Levine's surgery betrayed my trust.  He removed a strip of eyelashes that was embedded at the end junction of my eyes that was causing needle-like pain.  However, after 2 attempts, he never successfully got the lids at the end junction to meet.  There is now a gap with exposed red tissue that looks weird and throbbing pain, even worse than there was before surgery.

Since I was undergoing this necessary surgery, we agreed on some minor cosmetic improvements. These, too, were a disaster.  Without advising me, Dr. Levine had a 2" cut made in my abdomen and he removed fat strips and placed them under my eyes.  I had no unusual under-eye hollows, but I now have 2 different sized pillowy fat pouches under each eye -- worse than what people pay a plastic surgeon to remove!  Thus, I emerged with a new deformity.  Worse yet, they are difficult to remove since after 3 weeks they have integrated with a patient's own blood supply and tissues.

It made no sense for Dr. Levine to place fat strips under my eyes.  First off, there was a stem cell fat graft surgeon who joined him in this surgery so he should have used minute amounts of liposuctioned fat for the delicate under-eye area.  Fat strips are used for creating volume for places like re-shaping abs or the buttocks.  In addition, the deep depression=like holes at the end of my eyes where possibly fat strips could have been used, were entirely ignored.

I also emerged with other complications and problems following his surgery.  My right pupil is larger and does not dilate.  The shape and size of my eyes are less symmetrical.  The right eyebrow ended up higher, as did the space between the eye and the eyebrow. His surgery was a disaster, but, even worse, my eyes cannot tolerate more surgeries. I paid Dr. Levine $10,000 and ended up with more pain, more problems, and absolutely more aesthetically deformed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Robert-E-Levine/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Dr-Robert-E-Levine-This-Doctor-Needs-To-Take-Surgery-Classes-Beverly-Hills-California-991967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Robert E. Levine