Complaint Review: Dr. Robert N. Cooper

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Lima — Oviedo Florida
Dr. Robert N. Cooper
Osceola street Jupiter, Florida United States of America

Dr. Robert N. Cooper Doctor perform surgery on wrong body part!!!! Jupiter, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: no rebuttal here

In 2011 i had a surgery done w/ Dr. Cooper witch i'll regret for the rest of my life, i got a mini tummy tuck and outer thighs lipo suction...mini tummy tuck cause my upper belly to bulge my belly now looks deformed, my biggest nightmare is about to come to real life "my outer thighs" he was supposed to perform lipo suction on my outer thighs he ended up doing lipo on one side of my buttock he removed a big amount of fat from my right buttock leaving it uneven with my left buttock, all he could tell me was that he could see the difference my first follow up consultation he asked me why i asked him to removed the fat from that area when he learned that i "Did Not" ask him to do it so he started to deny later on that he removed fat from my buttock, helloo i have scars on my buttock that prove it deep ugly scars actully.. How can he deny it if there are visable scars on my buttock very embarracing visable scars my bathingsuit cant hide it!!!!!! Very very very desappointed :( :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Robert-N-Cooper/Jupiter-Florida-/Dr-Robert-N-Cooper-Doctor-perform-surgery-on-wrong-body-part-Jupiter-Florida-1042106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Robert N. Cooper

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

no rebuttal here

AUTHOR: Barbara S - ()

Just to inform you that you are not alone, you are one of many patients Dr. Cooper has ruined .....it seems to be getting worse and worse.  The thing is, his MO is to make you think all is fine until 2 yrs, and then he knows you can no longer sue him, so I suggest if you begin a law suit do it now!

He has ruined many people and did nothing to help them, he is a horrible individual......

Now he changed his title from Dr. Robert Cooper to Dr. Robert N. Cooper so that people won't see the reports on him......nice try COOP!