Complaint Review: Dr. Ronald Perkins Orthodontics

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Kooley — Dallas Texas
Dr. Ronald Perkins Orthodontics
9757 White Rock Trail, Dallas, Texas USA

Dr. Ronald Perkins Orthodontics SCAM, HORRIBLE DENTIST, RIP OFF, UNPROFESSIONAL, BEWARE, GREEDY, SICK, TWISTED Dallas Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PROOF OF FALSE REPORT

*General Comment: $30

GREEDY, SICK, TWISTED, BEWARE, SCAM ARTIST, ****DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST****** MONSTER.

I am a VICTIM, not a patient.

You would receive better care from a sadistic blind man with a pair of pliers. At least it would cost you less in money and trauma in the long run.

DON"T DO IT. It's not comfortable, it's not cheap to get a cleaning or work done and I find it heartbreaking that Dentists like RONALD PERKINS actually recommend unnecessary procedures to JUST TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. I believe the recommendation of unnecessary surgery/procedures is called malpractice. Don't Dentists have to take a Hippocratic Oath, or should we just hope they mean us no harm?

I went in for a $30 "first visit exam". THIS EXAM DOES NOT INCLUDE  A CLEANING, it's to get a hard sell for a $600-$700 "deep cleaning". [continued below]....

.....

When the hygienist took the x-rays she was very rough shoving them into my mouth in a violent manner. She was running back and forth in a rush. My mouth and gums were sore for a few days after. Then when she removed the x-ray vest she scratched my neck when she pulled it off. She laughed and apologized at the same time. I had a brief visit with DR. RONALD PERKINS. He told me I need two crowns, several fillings and a deep cleaning.  They put together an estimate one of over $2,500 and one of over $3,000. I felt I needed a second opinion because the doctor was so BRIEF, RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. He even made a joke about my "broken tooth"and said "peasant" under his breath as he walked off.

The next day I called to get my x-rays and the they had a hard time finding them because they had misspelled my last name. They located them by the misspelIing. I went in and signed a release form, paid $25  and agreed to pick them up when the duplicates were ready.   The next day I took the x-rays to a private dentist and he was not able to use the x-rays taken by DR RONALD PERKINS ORTHODONTICS because they were NOT READABLE. My new dentist redid the x-rays and did not see any need for crowns. I only needed a few fillings. My tooth was nicked, not "half missing".

I do not feel I received proper dental exam at RONALD PERKINS ORTHODONTICS. Also, I had to pay for X-rays I could not use.

If you have had and experience like mine, or worse (like some of the reviews on here of really bad dental work and unnecessary procedures) I recommend going to the Better Business Bureau website and filing a complaint like i did but he is SLEAZY and somehow had the complaint removed.  I heard the BBB allows business owners to BUY there REVIEWS and pay to look better.  That is why i am on this website now.

No matter what you do, DO NOT GO TO THIS SCAM ARTIST HORRIBLE DENTIST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Ronald-Perkins-Orthodontics/Dallas-Texas-75238/Dr-Ronald-Perkins-Orthodontics-SCAM-HORRIBLE-DENTIST-RIP-OFF-UNPROFESSIONAL-BEWARE-1083785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Ronald Perkins Orthodontics

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PROOF OF FALSE REPORT

AUTHOR: Dr. Ronald Perkins Orthodontics - ()

This ANONYMOUS, FALSE, and REUSED report has absolutely no connection to me or to any orthodontic practice.  It is obviously for a general dental practice.  I have never employed a hygienist or performed any services described in this FALSE report.

As PROOF of the dishonesty of this report, there is an identical report, word for word, against a general dental practice, Comfort Dental Clinic of Denver, Colorado, on Yelp, dated 4/11/13.  The only difference is the name.

In conclusion, this report is an obvious plagiarized version of another report and has no relationship to my practice.

#2 General Comment

$30

AUTHOR: toof - ()

For $30, what did you expect?  This is a loss-leader.  A low price to get you in the door to see if you're actually interested in improving your dental health.