Complaint Review: Dr. Ronald Ray & Associates of Ashburn

• Reported By: William — Falls Church Virginia United States of America
Dr. Ronald Ray & Associates of Ashburn
43930 Farmwell Hunt Plaza, Suite 136 Ashburn, Virginia United States of America

Dr. Ronald Ray & Associates of Ashburn Ripped Off! Ashburn, Virginia

This dentist really ripped off my family and me.  We started going to Dr. Ray because he is conveniently located near our home. Anytime we visited, his associates would recommend needless x-rays and dental services.  Luckily, my family and I always got a second opinion before agreeing to Dr. Ray and Associates suggestions.  Finally, I moved my family to another dentist.

Over a year later, I received a court summons from Dr. Rays lawyer demanding payment for an outstanding bill within five days or else.  I immediately wrote back to Dr. Rays office and his lawyer explaining that my family and I have no outstanding bill with them as my insurance company covers 100% of the routine cleanings we had done at his office.  In the letter, I asked for a detailed bill explaining what fees Dr. Ray was claiming in his lawsuit.

His office has refuse to respond to my letters and his lawyer will only provide dates my family and I visited Dr. Ray's office with the words Services Provided next to each date.  I sent a copy of the papers Dr. Rays lawyer provided me to my insurance company.  My insurance company refuses to pay stating that Dr. Ray must specify what services were provided.

To date, Dr. Ray has refused to provide any explanation of the charges but Dr. Ray and his lawyer are harassing my family and me with countless copies of the same court summons.  I warn everyone to stay away from this dentist and if there are any lawyers who can help with this case, please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Ronald-Ray-Associates-of-Ashburn/Ashburn-Virginia-20147/Dr-Ronald-Ray-Associates-of-Ashburn-Ripped-Off-Ashburn-Virginia-884940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Ronald Ray & Associates of Ashburn