- Report: #427773
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dr. Ronald Strahan
Dr. Ronald Strahan1260 15th St Santa Monica Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Dr. Ronald Strahan - timelessbeautyforyou.net/default.asp Dr. Ronald Strahan - Worst Plastic Surgeon - Left Bad Scars & Took Too Much Bone from My Nose Santa Monica California
*Consumer Comment: Dr. Strahan is an excellent plastic surgeon.
*Consumer Comment: Dr Ronald Strahan Amazing work & personality
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. He took all the bone away on top! I had no bone left! My nose looked so bad! To this date, I cannot wear glasses or sunglasses because there is no bone to support them and I've even had a second nose job to try to fix what Dr. Ronald Strahan so negligently ruined!
2. He also left very visible and horrible scars and the plastic surgeons I met with afterwards told me they have "never" seen such visible and deep scars with any nose job!
3. The entire experience was so bad. Not only Dr. Ronald Strahan anesthetist was the worst you could ever have (he put me to sleep so fast that my entire body felt an extreme pain and shock before I fell asleep). But when I woke up, I felt so sick and had so much pain. I had to go to another Dr. to fix what Dr. Strahan ruined, and since Dr. Strahan took too much bone away I either had the option to take the bone from my hips to put it in my nose or use a foreign object to build up the top of my nose where all the bone was taken away so carelessly by Dr. Strahan.
Since the first option was so drastic and would have left me me with even more scars on my hips, I decided to go with a foreign object. Now, every time I cry my nose gets so swollen and red and I get such a bad headache. Every time the weather is hot, my nose gets red and swollen. Why? Because Dr. Ronald Strahan was so extremely negligent with my plastic surgery and rhinoplasty and took all the bone away when he did my nose job, and he did not bother to make sure that he does not ruin a young girl's face by not taking so much bone away and making her look so bad!
Dr. Ronald Strahan, I hope that you pay for ruing my nose so negligently and taking so much bone away that it's still affecting me after 15 years! I hope that your children cry as much as I have cried over you ruining my nose. I hope that you pay for all the headache, stress, pain and everything else that I have experienced due to your extreme negligence. I hope that you and your family experiences all the pain I have experienced or will ever experience due to your negligence. Not more and not less. Just the same pain and stress!
I have now given this to God and God will deal with you. Count on it! You should be ashamed of yourself. I don't know how you sleep at night knowing that you have done this to someone else and how your negligence still affects them after 15 years. You will pay for what you did to me. God will make sure of that. You did not even have the decency to at least apologize for your huge mistake or even try to fix it (not that I would ever trust you again), but you are obviously not a decent person and horrible with nose jobs!
Los Angeles, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Ronald-Strahan/Los-Angeles-California-90404/Dr-Ronald-Strahan-timelessbeautyforyounetdefaultasp-Dr-Ronald-Strahan-Worst-Plast-427773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.