Complaint Review: Dr. Rudolph Bertagnoli

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jamie — Carrollton Texas
Dr. Rudolph Bertagnoli
, Select State/Province Germany

Dr. Rudolph Bertagnoli ProSpine Claimed a high percentage success, failed miserably, leaving me disabled. Bogen Germany

I went to Bogen, Germany in 2009 for a 3 level Pro-Disc replacement. I was promised by a Tim Vicnair that the success of this surgery was over 90% which cost me my entire retirement and borrowed money (Over 60k US money wired to an offshore account). I went alone to Germany, had the surgery and the discs sank into my spinal column as they did not test the bone density of my spine. Before I had disc pain and now I am left with the inability to lay down or sit down. I live in constant pain.

I blogged about it, had an author interview me for a book and spoke with countless people this doctor promised and destroyed. They are all worse off than they were before and now there is a class action lawsuit from the makers of the Pro-Disc L. I would avoid going out of the country for this surgery and avoid any surgery and always do your research. I was lied to by this doctor and was unable to get a refund. He had me wire the money to Cypus so he could avoid taxes. This is illegal. His brother, Wolfgang, is his "accountant."

I was scammed, lied to and left disabled. Avoid Tim Vicnair who courts people in the USA to see him and he is paid by Dr. Bertagnoli. I would avoid the butcher of Bogen and avoid this device and this surgery. This doctor stole my life away, not just my money. I hope others can add to my complaint so that nobody has to suffer at his hands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Rudolph-Bertagnoli/Select-StateProvince/Dr-Rudolph-Bertagnoli-ProSpine-Claimed-a-high-percentage-success-failed-miserably-leav-1087359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Rudolph Bertagnoli