Complaint Review: Dr. Sam A. Lavi

• Reported By: Martin — Van Nuys California USA
Dr. Sam A. Lavi
4341 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Studio City, California United States of America

Dr. Sam A. Lavi Bait and Switch Dentist Studio City, California

This Dentist quoted me a fee for emergency service, I paid without complaint.  However, after the service was complete and while I was under the influence of narcotic pain killers his office had me sign a second charge slip.
I have protested these charges to my credit card company, the State of California and licensing agency's.  His office continues to lie to prevent me from getting a refund of over payment.
I am a disabled senior who survives on Social Security, this Dentist knows I can't afford an Attorney so he continues to act with impunity.
I believe I am not the first person to be swindled by Dr. Lavi and my hope is that he will eventually be caught and prosecuted for his illegal actions.
He may be a good Dentist, but he is certainly a thief!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Sam-A-Lavi/Studio-City-California-91604/Dr-Sam-A-Lavi-Bait-and-Switch-Dentist-Studio-City-California-752324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Sam A. Lavi