- Report: #620869
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dr. Scott Briggs
Dr. Scott BriggsInternet United States of America
Dr. Scott Briggs fraudulent money orders/checks and western union money transfer, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn up to $7,000 a month as extra income. opening an account would have been my best choice if I was not working on a deadline that must meet a 24 hour turn around time,other options are not on my side due to time
Work as my payment assistant in charge of collecting and processing the payments from the associates.
1. Receive payment (inform of money orders/checks) from my Associates.
2. Cash the Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10%, which will be your pay on Payment processed.
4. You will then forward the balance via Western Union Money Transfer according to my instruction.
IS THIS LEGAL? YES
It is very legal, Doing this job is 100% safe and legal.
YOU WOULD BE REQUIRED TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
HAVE YOU HANDLED LARGE FUNDS, HOW MUCH AND HOW SUCCESSFULLY?
Please reply via email with complete information as requested:
B. STREET ADDRESS (NOT P.O BOX):
E. ZIP CODE:
G. MOBILE NUMBER:
****This is a scam. the money orders/checks would be fraudulent, you cash them and forward money by using western union (money by minutes I'm sure where they get the funds immediately)then you get stuck being resposible for the amount of the check cashed within a few days when the bank discovers they are fraud and deducts it right from your checking account while they are long gone with your money leaving you a victim of fraud!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Scott-Briggs/internet/Dr-Scott-Briggs-fraudulent-money-orderschecks-and-western-union-money-transfer-Internet-620869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.