Complaint Review: Dr. Sebi LLC

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2014

• Reported By: Carmel — Cincinnati Ohio
Dr. Sebi LLC
2807 LaCienega Avenue , Select State/Province USA

Dr. Sebi LLC Ordered $142.85 worth of products and recieved a $25.00 jar of salve I did not order Los Angeles California

I ordered $142.85 worth of products on March 6, 2014.  They took the money out f my bank acct. on March 7, 2014 and on March 10, 2014.  I received a box with a small jar of salve for $25.00.  I did not order this product at all.  I went through the paperwork and quickly called the office number listed to solve this problem.  All my calls went straight to voicemail.  I then sent out emails on March 10,11 and 12.  I did not get a response to either one of these emails until the 12th.  I got an email from Nina Collins letting me know that a representative would contact me in 24 to 72 hours and today is March 23, 2014 and I am still waiting for that response.

In each of the emails I stated that I just want the products.  I also went on Dr. Sebi's facebook page to express my dissappointment with the whole situation.  I will never order from this company again.  I wish there was a way I could contact Dr. Sebi himself because I am sure this is not the way he conducts business based on his lectures I have seen.  He seems to be genuine.  The people he has placed in charge of his operation are the worst.  I have also filed a formal claim with my bank to see if I can now get my money back.  I just want to let the people  know who are  reading this how poor this organization's  customer service is and if I ever get this resolved I will be the first preson to let everyone know  that I was wrong.  For now I stand by every word and dime I invested.

Carmel,

Cincinnati, OH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Sebi-LLC/Select-StateProvince/Dr-Sebi-LLC-Ordered-14285-worth-of-products-and-recieved-a-2500-jar-of-salve-I-did-n-1132956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Sebi LLC