Complaint Review: Dr Steven G jones

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Kenny hamilton — Houston Texas
Dr Steven G jones
Internet USA

Dr Steven G jones Dr. Steve G. Jones Ed.D. Better Living With Hypnosis Website is to help you thur hypnosis and subliminal for self help .Noting work and when I tryed to contact them they would not help me or even try to tell me how to better there products. I have try to to contact them several times for a refund and No answer . Stay way from this man and this site .thank you internet

*Consumer Comment: Fantastic Programs and Service

I bought several self help program from Dr Steven G jones wed site on  and It cost me around 70.00 for his program and you would think that when I  tryed to contact his so call coustmer serives number all I got was keep on  listen to the program and that is all they would say .Of the would not reply back to me .This man is running a scam  for people who low self esteem and he take there money with no problem but does not reach out to anyone .. thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Steven-G-jones-/internet/Dr-Steven-G-jones-Dr-Steve-G-Jones-EdD-Better-Living-With-Hypnosis-Website-is-to-he-1124625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Steven G jones

Fantastic Programs and Service

AUTHOR: Nurse Cheryl - ()

I teach an adult class on alternative and complimentary therapies. One thing I teach about is how hypnosis can be beneficial for many things. Over the last four years I have ordered almost $10,000 (retail) worth of Dr. Steve G Jones products and have found them very effective, and life changing. I have lost my programs twice on bad hard drives and emailed Dr Jones who has graciously and immediately sent me new download links without charge.

I will continue to do business with Dr Jones and recommend him to anyone without hesitation. I am not an associate, friend or relative of Dr. Jones nor have I ever met him in person but I would love to do so. I would thank him in person for his great service and work.