Complaint Review: Dr. Thomas Davies DDS

• Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: Terri — San Marcos California United States of America
Dr. Thomas Davies DDS
5814 Van Allen Way #220 Carlsbad, California United States of America

Dr. Thomas Davies DDS Carlsbad Open 7 Day Dental threatens and intimindates clients Carlsbad, California

*Consumer Comment: New Company

Please be aware of the dental office run by Dr. Thomas Davies, in Carlsbad , Ca.

There have been many complains on the internet about upselling and their rude staff. Sadly I have experienced this. When I complained about the treatment plan they "dismissed" me as a client. When the crown they fitted broke, they refused to let me speak with Dr. Davies (after telling me he would call) and they threatened believe it or not to call the police if I called again (called them after waiting for Dr. Davies to contact me). It has been the most horrible experience I have encountered by a professional medical group. No one should be intimidated or threatened by a dental provider. I discovered 9 complaints to BBB, and they had not responded to any of these complaints I also discovered that there were two civil suits filed against a Thomas Davies DDS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 01:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Thomas-Davies-DDS/Carlsbad-California-92008/Dr-Thomas-Davies-DDS-Carlsbad-Open-7-Day-Dental-threatens-and-intimindates-clients-Carls-821546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Thomas Davies DDS

New Company

AUTHOR: Michelle - ()

This Doctor is no longer in practice and has sold the practice. This office is under new ownership and management with a new name.  Non of the practices that this previous patient has stated are being practiced.  We are a quality and caring practice who wants only the best for our patients.  We follow all insurance guidelines and respect the patient and their questions or concerns.