Complaint Review: Dr. Tousif Pasha

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: colon cancer man — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Dr. Tousif Pasha
7150 smoke ranch road suite 110 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Dr. Tousif Pasha center for colon and digestive diseaeses misdiagnosed las vegas, Nevada

Dr. Pasha told me I had a tumor in my colon. For two weeks I tried to get a picture of the tumor from my colonoscopy. His staff told me that they were not required by law to take photos. Then he wanted me to see a surgeon whos' first available appt was 9 weeks away.

He also told me that my tumor had not broken through the wall of my colon and that it was not cancer. Truth was I had stage III C colon cancer.  Luckily, and by the grace of God, I had it removed within 10 days. Did almost a year of chemotherapy and am now in remission. No thanks to Dr. Pasha.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Tousif-Pasha/las-vegas-Nevada-89103/Dr-Tousif-Pasha-center-for-colon-and-digestive-diseaeses-misdiagnosed-las-vegas-Nevada-979294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Tousif Pasha